Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Canada $15 1-oz SIlver Year of the Pig Lunar Lotus NGC PF70UC First Releases
This Pig Always Keeps its Chin Up!
This 2019 Lunar Year of the Pig Proof from the Royal Canadian Mint is struck in a one ounce of highly pure 99.99% silver, and features the 2019 Chinese Zodiac animal. Other “years of the Pig” include 1911, 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995 and 2007. A perfect addition to any Chinese Zodiac-themed collection, it has design featuring a stylized pig in all its porcine glory smiling in with an ever-positive attitude under a raincloud at the sky amid gladiolus flowers and the Chinese character for “pig.”
Your 2019 Canada Lunar Year of the Pig One-Ounce Silver Proof comes graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded proof will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended! Your proof has also been certified as a First Releases (FR) coin by NGC, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. Also, the population of coins labeled First Releases is only a fraction of the total mintage.
From its cute little snout to its curly little tail, the pig on Canada’s 2019 Year pf the Pig Silver Coin is sure to be a hit with collectors the world over. Act now and pen your coin before it escapes into some other collector’s hands!
- LATEST IN CANADA’S LUNAR ZODIAC SERIES – This coin is the latest in Canada’s popular Lunar Zodiac series. It depicts a smiling pig on the reverse while the obverse features a lovely portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – Each 2019 Lunar Year of the Pig Silver Coin is struck by the Royal Canadian Mint in one ounce of 99.99% silver.
- CANADIAN LEGAL TENDER – These 2019 Lunar Year of the Pig One-Ounce Silver Coins are $15 legal tender in Canada
- GRADED IN FLAWLESS PROOF CONDITION – Your 2019 Canada Lunar Year of the Pig One-Ounce Silver Coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70) condition!
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – Your proof has also been certified as a First Releases (FR) coin by NGC, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue.
- LOW WORLDWIDE LIMITED EDITION – The Royal Canadian Mint set the maximum worldwide edition limit for these Year of the Pig coins at just 15,888.
This $15 legal-tender coin from Canada is from a worldwide mintage of just 15,888. It makes a perfect gift for someone born in any Year of the Pig so order now and celebrate the pig and its can-do spirit today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.39 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|