Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Canada $5 1-oz Silver Maple Leaf NGC MS69 First Releases - Exclusive Canada Label
Stunning Silver from the Royal Canadian Mint!
The distinctive image of a maple leaf has been Canada’s identifying image since the 1700s. Standing front and center on the Canadian flag since 1965, it signifies pride, connection and community. The maple leaf is also the namesake of the country's signature silver bullion coin. Since its introduction in 1988, the Silver Maple Leaf has become one of the world’s most iconic and instantly recognizable coins. The acute attention to detail on these coins is simply unparalleled! Now you can start or add to your collection of Maple Leaf coins by bringing home the 2019 installment of this beloved series!
Struck at the prestigious Royal Canadian Mint in a troy ounce of highly-pure 99.99% fine silver, the Silver Maple Leaf earns its name from the incredibly detailed maple leaf that graces its reverse. In addition to the maple leaf, the word “CANADA” arches over the image, while the coin’s purity, “9999,” is inscribed on both sides of the leaf. An inscription along the bottom half of the rim reads, “FINE SILVER 1 OZ ARGENT PUR.” A background finish of radial line serves to thwart any would-be counterfeiters, as does a micro-engraved mint mark -- a small leaf, engraved with the number “19” – that provides further security. The coin’s obverse features the regal portrait of Queen Elizabeth II along with the “5 DOLLARS” legal-tender denomination and the 2019 year date.
Your 2019 One-Ounce Silver Maple Leaf has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series! In addition, your Silver Maple Leaf will also be certified as a First Releases (FR) coin by NGC, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. Also, the population of coins labeled First Releases is only a fraction of the total mintage. In addition, it was encapsulated in an acrylic holder with a white display core and an exclusive Canada label.
Whether you’re an avid Silver Maple Leaf collector, a dedicated silver stacker, or someone who just loves collecting anything Canadian, this deal is for you! Add one of these beauties to your cart today!
- SINGULAR, ICONIC DESIGN – Celebrating its 30th anniversary, the 2018 Silver Maple Leaf’s primary design is still as lifelike as ever. One leaf, exhibiting superior texture and detail, is surrounded by a vivid burst of radial lines.
- ADVANCED ANTI-FORGERY PROTECTION – Look below the coin's centerpiece and you'll discover another smaller leaf, micro-engraved with the number “19.” Along with the Maple Leaf's textured background, this elegant mark serves to thwart counterfeiters – and give you full assurance that you hold a genuine, government-guaranteed, high-purity silver coin in your possession.
- EXPERTLY STRUCK – The artisans of the Royal Canadian Mint are known around the world for their craft. Beginning as a one-ounce planchet of 99.99% fine silver, each coin is struck to create bullion of exceptional quality.
- CANADA LEGAL TENDER – Each 2019 One-Ounce Silver Maple Leaf is five dollars Canada legal tender, confirmed on the coin's obverse along with Susanna Blunt's portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- GRADED IN NEAR-PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2019 One-Ounce Silver Maple Leaf has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition!
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – Your Silver Maple Leaf will also be certified as a First Releases (FR) coin by NGC, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. In addition, it was encapsulated in an acrylic holder with a white display core and an exclusive Canada label.
As you can expect, collectors clamor over each new annual release of Maple Leafs. Don’t wait to get yours – order your Silver Maple Leaf today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|