Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 China 30-Gram Gold Panda BU
China Ups the Ante on Cuteness for 2019 with New One-Year-Only Design!
Beloved for its precious metal content and intricate designs that change each year, the Chinese Gold Panda bullion series remains one of the world’s most celebrated programs. First released in 1983 and building in popularity every year since, the China Mint's Gold Panda series is now among the most popular on the planet.
Beautifully struck in 99.9% gold, each 30-gram coin features a new design created by renowned Shenyang Mint designer, Chang Huan. Ms. Huan’s design for the 2019 Panda coin features the heartwarming embrace of a Giant Panda holding its young – an image that is sure to become the focal point of many collections! The obverse displays the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven. It is encircled by the phrase “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese along with the 2019 year date.
Since 2016, China’s legendary Gold Pandas have been issued in metric weights, setting themselves apart from other gold coins minted around the world. In addition, simply acquiring one of these coins can be extremely difficult due to the fact that demand for them within China’s borders has been heating up, making them harder to find outside of the country.
No matter what your reasons are for collecting these fabulous coins, now is the time to bring a 2019 China Gold Panda home to your collection!
- A HEARTWARMING ONE-YEAR-ONLY DESIGN! – This year’s Gold Panda design features the heartwarming embrace of a Giant Panda holding its young. It’s as if the mother panda is rocking its cub to sleep. This adorable one-year-only image is one of the most touching designs the China Mint has ever released!
- 30 GRAMS OF HIGHLY PURE GOLD! – That's right! Instead of being issued according to troy ounces, Gold Pandas have been minted in metric weights since 2016. Produced by the artisans of the China Mint, each of these Gold Pandas is struck in 30 grams of 99.9% pure gold.
- CHINA LEGAL TENDER – Each 2019 Thirty-Gram Gold Panda is 500 Yuan China legal tender, as seen right underneath the Panda’s profile on the coin’s reverse. Flip the coin over and you’ll see the date, the inscription of “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese and an image of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests, located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven.
- BEAUTIFUL BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2019 Gold Panda will arrive to you in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, exactly as it left the China Mint.
- A SERIES IN CONSISTENTLY HIGH DEMAND! – Like its predecessors, we’re expecting these 2019 Gold Pandas to be tremendously popular both inside and outside of China. Considering the number of stateside Panda series fans, supplies in North America have the potential to be extremely tight as well!
Don’t miss out on this chance to either continue your China Panda collection or to start a brand-new chapter. Selections from the series tend to sell out quickly, so don’t wait too long – click one to your cart today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||China Mint|
|Coin Weight||30 Grams - g|