Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 China 8 Gram Silver New Year Celebration BU with Book
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $29.95 $29.07
Ring in the Chinese New Year
Be a part of the celebration of a major Chinese holiday with this 8-Gram Silver 2019 3 Yuan Chinese New Year Celebration coin. Why 8 grams? Because 8 is considered a very lucky number in Chinese culture. And since it’s struck in 99.9% fine silver, it’s also a lucky find for your collection, as it bears a new one-year-only design. The reverse presents the Chinese character “Fu,” meaning “good fortune and happiness” – a bit of well-wishing for the holder – along with designs of a cave dwelling, Chinese lattice windows, corncobs, red peppers, and the coin’s face value. The obverse displays the National Emblem of China. Again, this design is being made available for one year only, so secure yours now!
- FOURTH YEAR IN CHINA’S NEW YEAR CELEBRATION SERIES – This coin is the fourth year in the China Mint’s New Year Celebration Series. The reverse features the Chinese character “Fu,” meaning “good fortune and happiness” along with other Chinese-themed elements. The obverse displays the national symbol of the People’s Republic of China – five stars above the entrance to the Forbidden City.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – Each 2019 China New Year Celebration Coin was struck in eight grams of highly pure 99.9% silver.
- LEGAL-TENDER COINS – These 2019 China New Year Celebration Eight-Gram Silver Coins are 3 Yuan legal tender in China.
- GLEAMING BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2019 China New Year Celebration Eight-Gram Silver Coin will come in gleaming Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, as crisp and sharp as the day it left the mint.
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||China Mint|
|Coin Weight||7.3 Grams - g|