Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 China Gold Panda 5-Piece Set NGC MS70 First Releases - Temple Label
Just Released from China: A Fab Five of 2019 Gold Panda Coins!
First released in 1982 and building in popularity more than 35 years, the China Mint's Gold Panda series is now among the most popular on the planet. But why is this superb selection of gold so sought after?
Is it because each is struck in highly pure 99.9% fine gold? Maybe it's because, since 2016, these coins have been issued in metric weights, setting themselves apart from other gold coins minted around the world? Perhaps it's due to the fact that demand for these coins within China's borders has been heating up, making them harder to find outside of the country?
Sure, those are all perfect reasons for this Panda phenomenon. Frankly, we'd like to think that it's because each year brings an absolutely adorable giant panda design, struck for one year only! No matter what your reasons are, now is the time to bring a 2019 China Gold Panda home to your collection!
Now you can acquire not one, but FIVE Gold Pandas in one incredible set! You’ll get five different coins ranging from the petite 1-gram 10 Yuan Golda Panda all the way up to the large 30-gram, 500 Yuan Gold Panda and everything in between. The other coins include the 3-gram 50 Yuan, 8-gram 100 Yuan and 15-gram 200 Yuan Gold Pandas. Plus, each has been certified, graded and encapsulated by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being a First Releases (FR) coin in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition. They’ve even encapsulated each coin in an acrylic holder with an exclusive Temple of Heaven label!
This is your chance to jump on these Pandas now before Chinese collectors grab them all for themselves. Add a set to your cart right now!
- A CAPTIVATING DESIGN! – This year's Gold Panda design is a representation of motherly love as it features a doting mother Panda cuddling her adorable little cub face. Set against a mountain background, this is one of the China Mint's most attractive designs to date!
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD! – Your Gold Pandas were each struck in highly-pure 99.9% fine gold.
- CHINA LEGAL TENDER – Each 2019 Gold Panda is legal tender in China, as seen right beside the Pandas on the reverse. The denominations in your set range from the 1-gram 10 Yuan coin all the way up to the 30-gram 500 Yuan coin. Flip each coin over and you'll see the date, the inscription of “People's Republic of China” in Chinese and an image of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests, located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven.
- CERTIFIED FLAWLESS – Your coins will come graded in Mint State-70 (MS70) condition by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), a distinction that means your perfectly graded 2019 Gold Pandas will have ZERO imperfections -- showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – In addition, each Gold Panda in your set will be certified as a First Releases (FR) coin by NGC, a designation that means each was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of the coin’s release. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. Also, the population of coins labeled First Releases is only a fraction of the total mintage. Finally, each coin will be sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a white core insert and an exclusive Shenzhen Temple label.
- A SERIES IN CONSISTENTLY HIGH DEMAND! – Like its predecessors, we're expecting these 2019 Gold Pandas to be tremendously popular both inside and outside of China. Considering the number of stateside Panda series fans, supplies in North America have the potential to be extremely tight as well!
Don't miss out on this chance to either continue your China Panda collection or to start a brand new chapter. Selections from the series tend to sell out quickly, so don't wait too long – add this five-piece set to your cart today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Denomination||10.00, 50.00, 100.00, 200.00, 500.00, Varies|
|Coin Weight||1 Gram - g, 3 Grams - g, 8 Grams - g, 15 Grams - g, 30 Grams - g, 31.07 Grams - g|
|Dimensions||10mm, 18mm, 22mm, 27mm, 32mm, Various|