Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Cook Islands $1 Silver Woodstock 1969 Ticket PMG GEM Uncirculated 70
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ Was
$99.95$89.96 Was $97.00$87.31
If You Remember Woodstock, You Weren’t There
Woodstock! Just the name of this four-day festival in 1969 immediately evokes powerful images of music and culture – along with furious downpours and young concertgoers covered in mud from head to toe. More than half a million people packed into the 600-acre dairy farm in the Catskill Mountains to hear the likes of Janis Joplin, The Grateful Dead, Jefferson Airplane, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Jimi Hendrix and more.
Since many who were there have only fuzzy memories of the event, we hope to clear things up with this incredible recreation of an original 1969 Woodstock Music and Art Fair ticket, reproduced in approximately a fifth of an ounce of 99.9% fine silver! This legal-tender dollar celebrates Woodstock’s 50th anniversary and belongs in every former hippie’s collection – or for that matter, any fan of rock music!
Struck on behalf of the Cook Islands, this 1969 Woodstock Silver Ticket has been certified as being in Prooflike-70 (PL70) condition by Paper Money Guaranty (PMG), the world's largest and most trusted third-party grading service for paper money. The flawless ticket has ZERO imperfections – showing all details exactly as the mint intended! In addition, your currency strike will be sealed in a special holder, giving you clear visibility along with superior protection.
Whether you were at Woodstock during the epic Summer of ’69 or just enjoy the music from that era, this collectible is just the ticket! Only 1,969 exist, so secure yours now before they’re history!
- REPLICA TICKET FOR ROCK’S MOST FAMOUS EVENT – This replica Woodstock ticket measures 40 mm x 127 mm and features commemorates the actual ticket that was produced for people attending the Woodstock Music and Art Fair August 15-18, 1969. The obverse the official 50 years of Woodstock logo and the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – These 2019 Cook Islands 1969 Woodstock Silver Tickets were struck in approximately a fifth-ounce of 99.9% silver.
- LEGAL TENDER CURRENCY – Each 2019 Cook Islands 1969 Woodstock Silver Ticket is $1 legal tender.
- CERTIFIED TO BE IN FLAWLESS CONDITION – Your 2019 Cook Islands 1969 Woodstock Silver Ticket has been certified by Paper Money Guaranty (PMG) as being in flawless Prooflike-70 (PL70) condition.
- VERY LOW LIMITED EDITION – The 2019 Cook Islands 1969 Woodstock Silver Ticket is from a limited worldwide edition of just 1,969.
The 2019 Cook Islands $1 Silver Woodstock 1969 Ticket is the perfect keepsake to recall the summer of ’69 when the music of Woodstock defined a generation. Click one of these gleaming proof-like tickets to your cart today before they’re all sold out!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||Mayer Mint|
|Coin Weight||5 Grams - g|
|Weight||1/4 Ounce - oz|