Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Cook Islands $2 Silver Woodstock Guitar Pick Antiqued NGC MS70 - Exclusive Woodstock Label
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ Was
$119.00$101.15 Was $115.49$98.17
Celebrate Woodstock and the Summer of ’69!
Struck in a quarter-ounce of 99.9% fine silver, this fantastic coin is the ultimate piece of Woodstock memorabilia – a legal-tender, solid silver guitar pick!
The reverse of this legal-tender $2 coin features a Woodstock 50th anniversary design along with dual dates of 1969 and 2019. Struck to the same size and thickness as a real guitar pick (the obverse even denotes its size as “extra heavy”), you could actually use this coin to play some hot licks on your guitar– or you could proudly display it for all to see. Its intricate flower design and antiqued finish give it a sense of fun as well as gravitas – perfect for representing the massive four-day festival that took place on a 600-acre dairy farm in the Catskill Mountains.
Your 2019 Cook Islands Woodstock Silver Guitar Pick has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. The incredible designs combined with the special antique finish creates a stunning visual effect!
Can you dig it?! The 2019 Cook Islands $2 Woodstock Silver Guitar Pick is a far-out way to remember the Summer of ’69 – it also makes a great gift for music fans of any age. Don’t delay; with only 1,969 available in the world, this will go faster than a Jimi Hendrix guitar solo! Click one to your cart today!
- INTRICATE WOODSTOCK COMMEMORATIVE DESIGN – The designs on this Silver Woodstock Guitar Pick features the official 50 Years of Woodstock logo with the dual dates of 1969 and 2019. The obverse shows the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II along with the denomination, issuing country, and metal weight & purity as well as the inscription EXTRA HEAVY.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – Each 2019 Cook Islands Woodstock Silver Guitar Pick was struck in a quarter ounce of .999 silver.
- LEGAL-TENDER GUITAR PICK-SHAPED COIN – These 2019 Cook Islands Woodstock Silver Guitar Picks are $2 legal tender.
- BEAUTIFUL ANTIQUE FINISH – Your 2019 Cook Islands Woodstock Silver Guitar Pick has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition with a special antique finish to create a stunning visual effect.
- VERY LOW LIMITED EDITION – The edition limit for the 2019 Cook Islands Woodstock Silver Guitar Pick has been set at just 1,969.
Celebrate the 50th anniversary of Woodstock with the 2019 Cook Islands $2 Silver Woodstock Guitar Pick. Order now and get ready for some groovy musicology!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||Mayer Mint|
|Coin Weight||7.77 Grams - g|
|Weight||1/4 Ounce - oz|