Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Fiji $1 1-oz Silver Eagle with Black Ruthenium & Gold NGC PF69UC – Black Core
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $99.95 $97.00
A New Eagle Takes to Black Skies
When a world exclusive like this comes along, you don’t hesitate; you grab as many as you can. So, when we heard about this brand-new One-Ounce Silver Black Eagle coin featuring designs from former U.S. Mint designer Joel Iskowitz, we secured the exclusive rights to the entire mintage!
The designer of more than 50 coins and medals for the U.S. Mint, including the 2008 Bald Eagle, 2011 Medal of Honor $5 reverse, and 2015 U.S. Marshals Service Half Dollar reverse, Iskowitz is also the only American to have ever designed a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II to appear on a coin. For this 2019-dated coin struck by Great Britain’s prestigious Commonwealth Mint for the Republic of Fiji, Iskowitz and his talents soared to new heights. The obverse of this new silver dollar features a close-up profile of an eagle along with the Fiji Coat of Arms while the reverse shows the dramatic image of an eagle, talons extended, coming in for the attack.
Struck in a full ounce of highly-pure 99.9% silver with a mirrored Proof finish, each coin also comes lavished in Black Ruthenium, a rare transition metal belonging to the platinum group of the periodic table. The addition of the Ruthenium gives the coin an appearance of a blackened background, further accentuating the detailed beauty a majestic eagle. As an added touch, each coin has also been selectively plated in gold, a superb touch that creates an exciting golden contrast to the rick black background.
In addition, 2019 Fiji Eagle with Black Ruthenium & Gold One-Ounce Silver Proof has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Proof-69 (PF69) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless proof will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series. It will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core.
A masterpiece of numismatic art from one of the U.S. Mint’s most prolific designers, just 20,000 of these all-new eagle Silver Dollars have been authorized. Don’t miss out; click one to your cart and start soaring with the eagles!
- THE WORK OF A FORMER U.S. MINT DESIGNER – The spectacular designs on this coin are the work of former U.S. Mint Designer Joel Iskowitz. The obverse features profile of an eagle along with the Fiji Coat of Arms while the reverse shows the dramatic image of an eagle, talons extended, on the attack.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – These 2019 Fiji Silver Eagle coins are struck in one ounce of highly pure 99.9% silver.
- RICHLY LAYERED IN BLACK RUTHENIUM – Each coin has been selectively layered in black Ruthenium to give the appearance of a blackened background. Ruthenium is a rare transition metal belonging to the platinum family of metals. As an added touch, each coin has also been selectively plated in gold.
- LEGAL-TENDER COINAGE – These 2019 Fiji Eagle with Black Ruthenium & Gold One-Ounce Silver Proofs are $1 legal tender in the Republic of Fiji, an island nation located in the South Pacific Ocean.
- GRADED IN NEAR-PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2019 Fiji Eagle with Black Ruthenium & Gold One-Ounce Silver Proof has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Proof-69 (PF69) condition. It will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide edition limit for these black ruthenium & gold one-ounce silver proofs has been set at just 10,000.
Eagle-eyed collectors and silver stackers everywhere will want to get their hands on this coin. Order one – or several – today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||Commonwealth Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|