Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Germany 1-oz Silver Germania NGC PF69UC First Releases
Silver Proof Beautifully Captures Germania – The Legendary Spirit of Germany
Back when the Roman Empire stretched from England to Syria, her legions conquered almost every foe it faced. There was, however, one pesky area that Rome just never could subdue: Germania. Extending from the Danube River in the south to the Baltic Sea in the north and from the Rhine River in the west to the Vistula River in the east, Germania’s warlike tribes were a constant threat to the empire and feared by even Julius Caesar.
Now the personification of those proud Germanic tribesmen who for centuries withstood the might of Rome is brought to life in this 2019 Silver Round that features Germania, the female personification of Germany. Just as Lady Liberty represents America, Britannia represents Great Britain and Marianne represents France; Germania embodies the fierce warrior spirit of the Germanic people and the proud defense of their homeland. She is pictured in one full troy ounce of highly-pure 99.99% fine silver on the reverse of this silver dollar-sized 38.61 mm round. With a shield adorned with Germany’s famous double-headed eagle in her right hand and the famous Reichsschwert sword in her left, Germania appears to be striding ever-forward with her beautiful flowing hair cascading about her shoulders. It’s a magnificent image further enhanced by Germany’s double-headed eagle on the obverse.
This silver round has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation as being in near-perfect Proof-69 Ultra Cameo (PF69UC) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series. In addition, NGC has graded your proof to be a First Releases (FR) piece, a designation that means your proof was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release.
Since just 1,000 of these immaculate one-ounce silver proofs will be struck for worldwide release, the time to bring Germania home to your collection is now!
- PROUD REPRESENTATION OF THE GERMAN SPIRIT – Germania, the female personification of Germany is represented in this new silver round. The 2019 year date and silver weight and purity are also displayed. The obverse feature’s Germany’s famous two-headed Eagle and a ceremonial 5-Mark denomination – an aesthetic design element as this round is not legal tender.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – Your 2019 Germany Silver Germania was struck in a full ounce of highly-pure 99.99% fine silver.
- GRADED IN NEAR-PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2019 Germany One-Ounce Silver Germania has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation as being in near-perfect Proof-69 Ultra Cameo (PF69UC) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has graded your proof to be a First Releases (FR) piece, a designation that means your proof was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide edition limit for the2019 Germany One-Ounce Silver Germania Proof has been set at just 1,000.
With her crown of oak leaves symbolizing heroism, and her sword symbolizing power and readiness to fight; Germania has been the female personification of Germany since the mid-1800s. No longer the robust matronly image of two centuries ago, however, THIS Germania is a younger new-age warrior princess who won’t back down from anyone. She will make an awesome addition in any collection!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||Germania Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.10 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|