Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Great Britain £2 1-oz Silver Valiant Saint George Incuse BU
This product DOES NOT allow the following payment options: Bank Wire GM or Split Pay .
Incuse Silver Saint George Coins Return for a Second Year!
Great Britain’s Royal Mint made history in 2018 with its first-ever incuse silver bullion coin. Featuring an exciting image of Saint George, the Patron Saint of England, the new series proved to be a colossal success! Now it returns for a second year in 2019 featuring the same design on this magnificent tour de force!
Designed by London-based sculptor Etienne Milner, the design of Saint George slaying the dragon is an exciting re-imaging of Benedetto Pistrucci’s famous design first used on the British sovereign in 1817. The design is actually sunk into the coin rather than rising above the surface. Combined with an intricate guilloche pattern in the background, the effect on this £2 legal-tender masterpiece is riveting! Plus, it’s minted in one full ounce of highly pure 99.99% fine silver.
Your 2019 Great Britain Valiant Saint George One-Ounce Silver Coin will come in gleaming Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, as fresh and crisp as they day it left the mint. Coin collectors, fans of English folklore and silver stackers alike will all be jousting for a piece of this release. Don’t get left behind; add one – or several – of these incuse silver bullion coins to your cart today!
- SILVER BULLION INCUSE COIN – The 2019 Valiant Saint George coins are the second release in the Royal Mint’s first-ever silver bullion coin series with an incuse design! The designs are actually sunk below the surface of the coin rather than on regular coins where the design elements rise from the surface.
- NEW TAKE ON A CLASSIC DESIGN – The work of London-based sculptor Etienne Milner, the design of Saint George slaying the dragon is an exciting re-imaging of Benedetto Pistrucci’s famous design used on British coins since 1817. The coin’s obverse features the regal portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. Both design feature an intricate guilloche pattern in the background.
- STRUCK IN FOUR NINES SILVER – These Valiant Saint George Silver Coins have been struck in one ounce of highly pure 99.99% fine silver.
- LEGAL TENDER IN GREAT BRITAIN – Each 2019 Great Britain Valiant Saint George One-Ounce Silver Coin is £2 (two pounds) legal tender in Great Britain.
- GLEAMING BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2019 Great Britain Valiant Saint George One-Ounce Silver Coin will come in gleaming Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition.
- LIMITED-EDITION RELEASE – The maximum worldwide edition limit for this coin has been set at 100,000.
Add the 2019 Great Britain Valiant Saint George One-Ounce Silver Coin – the second annual release in the Royal Mint’s first-ever incuse silver bullion coin series – to your cart today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||The Royal Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.21 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|