Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Great Britain 2-Pound 1-oz Silver Britannia NGC MS69 First Releases - Exclusive Britannia Label
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $34.95 $33.92
Still Standing After All these Years – The 2019 Britannia Silver Bullion Coins Are Here!
Britannia, that ancient warrior queen who defended Britain’s shores from invasion and oppression, is back on the British Royal Mint’s annual Britannia Silver Bullion Coins. The gorgeous one-ounce silver bullion coin comes minted in a full ounce of highly-pure 99.9% fine silver ready to make her stand in your collection!
The embodiment of a nation and icon of maritime sovereignty, Britannia has symbolized Britain for centuries, appearing on coins dating all the way back to the Roman Empire. More recently, her name and image have graced the United Kingdom's Britannia bullion coin series since 1987. Philip Nathan's design of Britannia standing unwaveringly on a wind-swept shore, trident in one hand with branch and shield in the other, won “Coin of the Year” honors for its debut. Originally intended as a gold bullion series, the Silver Britannia were added to the annual production 10 years later in 1997 with the same breathtaking design.
Now, the Silver Britannia has returned for 2019 and it has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series. In addition, your Silver Britannia has been be certified as a First Releases (FR) coin, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. Also, the population of coins labeled First Releases is only a fraction of the total mintage. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive Britannia label.
Fans of British history, coin collectors and silver stackers alike will all be vying for Britannia’s attention. Make sure she finds her way into your collection; order one – or several – of these exquisite coins today!
- CLASSIC, ENDURING DESIGN – Standing on Royal Mint bullion for more than 30 years, Philip Nathan's Britannia continues to entrance with her focused gaze and lifelike detail. Radial lines have been added behind her as an additional security feature.
- EXPERTLY MINTED, HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each 2019 Silver Britannia is struck in one ounce of 99.9% fine silver by the artisans of the Royal Mint, resulting in coins that exhibit superb details and beautiful, lustrous finishes.
- UK LEGAL TENDER – Each 2019 One-Ounce Silver Britannia is £2 (two pounds) sterling United Kingdom legal tender, as struck into each coin's obverse along with Jody Clark's most recent profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- GRADED IN NEAR-PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2019 One-Ounce Silver Britannia bullion has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has also certified that your Silver Britannia is a First Releases (FR) coin, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive Britannia label.
This favorite of collectors around the world is met with high demand year after year. Don't miss out on this chance to secure your own stunning Silver Britannia – order yours today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||The Royal Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.21 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|