Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Great Britain Gold Annual 5-Piece Proof Set
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $6,795.00 $6,594.55
$1,698.75 / month
Celebrate Great Britain’s 2019 Anniversaries in 22 Karat Gold
Each year, The Royal Mint releases an Annual Gold Proof Set, featuring special one-year-only designs commemorating important events and anniversaries from that year. For 2019, those events include:
- The 200th birthday of Queen Victoria, who took the throne when she was just 18 and reigned from 1837 until 1876.
- The 75th anniversary of the D-Day landings on June 6, 1944.
- The 350th anniversary of the final diary entry by Samuel Pepys, a witness to the Restoration, the Plague and the Great Fire of London.
- The 260th anniversary of the formation of Wedgwood, a fine china and porcelain company founded in 1759 amidst the early years of the Industrial Revolution.
- The 160th birthday of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, creator of Sherlock Holmes and the father of modern crime fiction.
Each coin comes struck in 91.7% (22 karat) pure gold, features a beautifully detailed one-year-only design and carries a legal-tender value of either £5, £2 and 50 pence. Only 125 sets exist, so secure yours now!
- FIVE COINS, FIVE ANNIVERSARIES – The five coins in this set each pay tribute to a different anniversary milestone in Great Britain with one-year-only designs: The 200th Anniversary of Queen Victoria’s birth, the 75th Anniversary of the D-Day Landings in World War II, the 350th Anniversary of Samuel Pepy’s last diary entry, the 260th Anniversary of the Wedgwood Industrial Revolution and the 160th Anniversary of the birth of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, creator of Sherlock Holmes.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE GOLD – These coins were each struck in 91.7% (22 karat) gold – a total weight of 3.32 ounces for the entire set.
- LEGAL-TENDER COINAGE – Each coin is legal tender in Great Britain. The 38.61 mm diameter Queen Victoria coin bears a £5 denomination, the 28.4 mm D-Day, Samuel Pepys and Wedgwood coins bear a £2 denomination and the 27.3 mm Sherlock Holmes coins is a 50 pence piece.
- GORGEOUS PROOF CONDITION – Your coins will all come in gorgeous Proof condition, meaning they were expertly crafted by the artisans at Great Britain’s Royal Mint from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields
- EXTREMELY LIMITED SET – Just 125 sets have been assembled for worldwide release.
Great Britain’s 2019 Annual Five-Coin Gold Proof Set pays tribute to not just one milestone in English history, but FIVE milestones! With just 125 sets for the entire world, the time to get one of these sets is now. Click one to your cart right now!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||The Royal Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.07 Grams - g|