Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Great Britain Silver Annual Proof 13-Piece Set
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $795.00 $771.55
$265.00 / month
The Royal Mint’s Best of 2019 Pays Tribute to a Host of Important Milestones
Proof coins are the epitome of the minter’s art, with frosty designs and glamorous, mirror-like fields. The 2019 Thirteen-Piece Silver Annual Proof Set from Great Britain’s Royal Mint provides proof versions of each of its circulating coins, plus five commemoratives, all struck in 92.5% fine silver for a total of more than four ounces of silver.
The first exciting feature about this extremely exclusive set – limited to just 1,000 sets worldwide – is that when you piece together the 1-pence through 50-pence coins they form a “picture puzzle” that shows the Royal Arms. In addition, the £2 coin features the Antony Dufort image of Britannia while the 50-pence of 2019 marks the 50th anniversary of the introduction of that coin denomination. All the coins in the set have been struck in 92.5% sterling silver to Proof standard, highlighting every detail of the designs.
The next exciting feature is the inclusion of the five commemorative coins, each featuring special one-year-only designs commemorating important events and anniversaries from 2019 year. Those designs include:
- A £5 coin celebrating the 200th birthday of Queen Victoria, who took the throne when she was just 18 and reigned from 1837 until 1876.
- A £2 coin pays tribute to the 75th anniversary of the D-Day landings on June 6, 1944.
- A £2 coin commemorates the 350th anniversary of the final diary entry by Samuel Pepys, a witness to the Restoration, the Plague and the Great Fire of London.
- A £2 coin honors the 260th anniversary of the formation of Wedgwood, a fine china and porcelain company founded in 1759 amidst the early years of the Industrial Revolution.
- A 50-Pence coin celebrates the 160th birthday of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, creator of Sherlock Holmes and the father of modern crime fiction.
Great Britain’s 2019 Silver Thirteen-Piece Annual Proof Set pays tribute to not just one milestone in English history, but FIVE milestones! With just 1,000 sets for the entire world, the time to get one of these sets is now. Click one to your cart right now!
- A SET OF MILESTONES – While the 1-pence through 50-pence coins tey form a “picture puzzle” showing the Royal Arms when assembled, the five commemorative coins in the set each pay tribute to a different anniversary milestone in Great Britain with one-year-only designs: The 200th Anniversary of Queen Victoria’s birth, the 75th Anniversary of the D-Day Landings in World War II, the 350th Anniversary of Samuel Pepys’ last diary entry, the 260th Anniversary of the Wedgwood Industrial Revolution and the 160th Anniversary of the birth of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, creator of Sherlock Holmes.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – These coins were each struck in 92.5% sterling silver.
- LEGAL-TENDER COINAGE – Each coin is legal tender in Great Britain ranging from 1-pence up to £5.
- GORGEOUS PROOF CONDITION – Your coins will all come in gorgeous Proof condition, meaning they were expertly crafted by the artisans at Great Britain’s Royal Mint from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields
- EXTREMELY LIMITED SET – Just 1,000 sets have been assembled for worldwide release.
This is truly a delightful set for any fan of British history and British coinage. Order yours today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||The Royal Mint|