Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019-P 2.5-oz Silver American Liberty High Relief Medal NGC SP69 Early Releases
Lady Liberty Receives a Make-Over on this First-Ever Silver Medal
When the U.S. Mint added American Liberty coins to its catalog of products in 2015, the series was meant to feature modern interpretations of Lady Liberty that embodied the ideals of freedom and equality. Today, that series is a popular program that serves as a showcase for some of the best and brightest designers in the Mint’s stable of young artists. And for 2019, the U.S. Mint has taken the series to new heights with its FIRST-EVER 2.5-ounce silver medal!
Struck at the Philadelphia Mint, this massive medal measures two inches in diameter – an ideal size to show the brilliant detail of its exciting designs. This 2019 release is reminiscent of the Classic $10 Gold Indian struck from 1907 to 1933, and features Lady Liberty with a headdress made of 13 rays of light, symbolizing the free and creative spirit of the American people. The rays of the headdress separate the letters of LIBERTY engraved along the rim. The reverse depicts a bald eagle, its wings spread, and its talons extended as if it’s about to land.
The designs really stand out on this medal – and not just because of the size. Struck in high relief, this medal features deep, concave fields that allow the designs to pop even more spectacularly from the surface. In addition, your 2019-P American Liberty High Relief Silver Medal will come in its original matte Uncirculated finish with a smooth satin-like matte finish produced by a vapor blast process.
Plus, you 2019-P American Liberty High Relief Silver Medal will come graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Specimen-69 (SP69) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless medal will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of medals in the series. What’s more, NGC has certified your medal to be an Early Releases (ER) issue, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue.
With a maximum worldwide limited edition of just 50,000, the time to act is now if you want to guarantee that you’ll get one of these iconic silver mementos. Don’t miss out on the U.S. Mint’s first-ever 2.5-ounce silver medal. Add this beautiful celebration of Lady Liberty to your collection today!
- U.S. MINT’S FIRST-EVER 2.5-OUNCE SILVER MEDAL – This release is the first 2.5-ounce silver medal ever produced by the U.S. Mint!
- BREATHTAKING ALLEGORICAL DESIGN – At 50.8 mm (two inches) in diameter, the high-relief design features the allegorical figure of Lady Liberty with a headdress of 13 rays of light. The reverse features a bald eagle as it prepares to land.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Silver American Liberty High Relief Medal was struck at the U.S. Mint in Philadelphia in two-and-a-half ounces of highly pure 99.9% silver.
- GRADED IN NEAR-PERFECT CONDITION – Your 2019-P American Liberty High Relief Silver Medal will come graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Specimen-69 (SP69) condition.
- KEY EARLY RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified your American Liberty High Relief Silver Medal to be an Early Releases (ER) issue.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The edition limit for this medal has been set at just 50,000.
Don’t miss your chance to get the U.S. Mint’s first-ever 2.5-ounce silver medal These will go fast so order your 2019-P American Liberty High Relief Silver Medal now!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Condition||Graded, Matte BU, Specimen|
|Mint Name||Philadelphia - P|
|Coin Weight||77.7 Grams - g|
|Weight||2.5 ounces - oz|