Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Palau $10 2-oz Silver Khmer Angkor Wat Tiffany Art High Relief Antiqued BU
The Tiffany Art on This Coin Is Sure To Grow on You!
Since its debut more than 15 years ago, the Tiffany Art series has amazed and enthralled coin collectors with its appealing combinations of Tiffany glass and stunning ultra high-relief designs that seem to rise off the surface of the coins. Showcasing some of the most exotic and unique architecture from around the world, the series is a cultural tour de force that has had fans of the series breathlessly waiting to find out where each new release will take them next.
In 2019, the destination was a remote temple complex in northwestern Cambodia at the site of Angkor Wat, one of the largest religious monuments in the world. The 402-acre complex was originally constructed in the first half of the 12th century with an eye towards beauty and luxury that some experts say rivaled even that of the Taj Mahal. It’s statues, towers, walls and arched corridors still hold that beauty today despite the ever-present threat of damage due a combination of plant overgrowth, fungi, ground movements, theft, and war (There are still bullet holes left in places at Angkor Wat where firefights raged between Khmer Rouge and Vietnamese forces!).
Depicting a section of Angkor Wat that is being slowly reclaimed by nature, this coin shows the impressive architecture done in the classic Khmer style with round tapering towers shaped like lotus buds, intricate decorative elements, statues, and bas relief. The coin is further enhanced by a special antiqued finish that helps make the fine details really stand out. Finally, a piece of deep green Tiffany glass has been placed in one of the temple’s entrances on both sides of the coin adding a dash of color to the already impeccable design.
The 2019 Angkor Wat Tiffany Decorated Antiqued Silver Coin was struck by Coin Invest Trust (CIT) on behalf of the island nation of Palau. This legal-tender $10 coin was minted in two ounces of 99.9% silver and its 50 mm diameter serves as a beautiful showcase for the antiqued finish. Antiqued finishes tend to draw one’s eyes to details that may normally go unnoticed. In this case it also adds a bit more contrast against the Tiffany glass. Your Angkor Wat Tiffany Decorated Antique Two-Ounce Silver Coin will come in gorgeous Gem Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, meaning that your coin is the product of a superb strike that places it firmly among the elite of the run. In addition, it will come shipped with its original government packaging.
The popularity of the Tiffany Art coin series is on the rise with collectors, making the worldwide limited mintage of just 999 an incredibly small edition. Add one of these impressive coins to your cart today!
- BEAUTIFUL DESIGN ENHANCED BY ANTIQUED FINISH – The design on both sides of this coin depicts the impressive Angkor Wat temple complex in Cambodia. Palau’s coat of arms is displayed on the obverse with the face value inscribed below it. The intricate designs on both sides feature a piece of green Tiffany glass filling an entrance. The antiqued finish helps make the fine details stand out.
- STRUCK IN GLEAMING SILVER – Each Khmer Angkor Wat Tiffany Decorated Antique Silver Coin is struck in two ounces of 99.9% silver.
- LEGAL TENDER COINAGE – These Angkor Wat Tiffany Decorated Antique Silver Coins are $10 legal tender in the island nation of Palau.
- GORGEOUS GEM BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your Angkor Wat Tiffany Decorated Antique Silver Coin will come in gorgeous Gem Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, as fresh and crisp as the day it left the mint.
- EXTREMELY LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide limited mintage for this coin has been set at only 999 and it will be shipped with its original government packaging.
With so few coins available for worldwide release, get your 2019 Palau Khmer Angkor Wat Tiffany Decorated Antiqued Two-Ounce Silver Coin from GovMint.com while you can!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Relief Type||High Relief|
|Coin Weight||62.2 Grams - g|
|Weight||2 Ounces - oz|