Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Solomon Islands $2 1-oz Silver Hunters of the Deep Great White Shark Shaped Proof
Sink Your Teeth into the First Coin in New Hunters of the Deep Series
Sharks have often been fodder for spinetingling yarns spun by grizzled old sea captains eager to fill your head with tall tales if you’re willing to fill their mugs with liquid encouragement. Now you can spin your own tales with this fantastic pure silver coin that’s actually shaped like a Great White Shark!
The first release in Solomon Islands’ Hunters of the Deep series of shaped coins, the Great White Shark coin is struck in a full ounce of 99.99% pure silver. This coin is a nice catch that measures approximately 76.2 mm in length and is about 38.1 mm high. On it you will see a realistic depiction of a menacing Great White, his profile the epitome of doom for any man or beast unfortunate enough to run afoul of his powerful jaws. The coin’s obverse features a profile of Queen Elizabeth II along with the coin’s weight, purity and denomination. In addition, the coin has also been individually engraved with its serial number from within the limited edition of just 2,500 coins.
Your 2019 Solomon Islands One-Ounce Silver Hunters of the Deep Great White Shark Shaped Proof is a $2 legal-tender coin in Solomon Islands and was expertly crafted by PAMP – one of the world’s leading producers of bullion bars and coins – from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields. It will come displayed in a custom-shaped acrylic capsule mounted within a fact-filled double gatefold CD-style booklet.
You don’t have to be afraid to dip your toes in the water with this news series, but with just 2,500 of these proofs available for the world, you’d better dive right in and hook your shark now before they all wriggle away into someone else’s collection!
- FIRST COIN IN NEW SERIES – This coin is the first release in Solomon Islands’ Hunters of the Deep series of shaped coins. It shows the complete profile of a Great White Shark on the reverse. The obverse features a profile of Queen Elizabeth II along with the coin’s weight, purity and denomination.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Hunters of the Deep Great White Shark Shaped Coin has been struck by PAMP in one ounce of 99.99% pure silver.
- LEGAL-TENDER COINS – These coins are $2 legal tender in Solomon Islands, a sovereign nation of hundreds of South Pacific islands when Great Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II is the constitutional monarch.
- GORGEOUS PROOF CONDITION – Your 2019 Solomon Islands One-Ounce Silver Hunters of the Deep Great White Shark Shaped Coin will come in gorgeous Proof condition.
- VERY LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide limited mintage for this proof has been set at only 2,500 – and each coin is individually engraved with its own unique serial number within the edition.
Go shark hunting without leaving the safety and comfort of your easy chair with the 2019 Solomon Islands $2 One-Ounce Silver Hunters of the Deep Great White Shark Shaped Proof. Order yours today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Coin Weight||31.10 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|