Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 South Africa 1-oz Gold Krugerrand Proof NGC Gem Proof First Day of Issue - Black Core, Tumi Signed Label
2019 Gold Krugerrand Proofs – Scarce Single Coins!
First struck in 1967, the Krugerrand is more than one of the world's most popular coins – it is a name that carries more than 50 years of artistry, legends and stories. Demand is always incredibly high for all things Krugerrand, including these One-Ounce Gold Krugerrand Proofs. These coins are available in extremely low edition limits, making single pieces like this so scarce that only a fortunate few collectors are ever able to add one of these popular and coveted coins to their collections.
Just like standard bullion Krugerrands, these Gold Krugerrand Proofs are official South African legal tender featuring the same classic design as the original – the iconic Springbok antelope and President Paul Kruger, from whom the coins get their name. Each is struck in 91.7% (22 karat) gold by the artists at the South African Mint using specially prepared and polished dies. The end result is a magnificent coin bursting with frosty designs that hover over shimmering fields for a level of detail and eye appeal not found in typical circulating coinage.
And luckily for you, we’ve managed to secure some of these highly sought-after coins certified by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in gorgeous Gem Proof condition, a distinction that means they were expertly crafted by the mint from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields. In addition, NGC has also certified that each coin is also a prestigious First Day of Issue (FDI) coin, meaning each proof is the best of the best and among the first coins struck in this year’s entire release. Finally, to add even more splendor to these already magnificent coins, each one available in this offer has been encapsulated in a special coin holder with a label personally signed by Tumi Tsehlo, the Managing Director of the South African Mint!
You’ll need to act fast to get one of these coins because our limited supply will note last for long. Don’t miss out; click one to your cart today!
- FAMOUS KRUGERRAND DESIGN – South Africa’s famous Gold Krugerrand features the same iconic designs it has since it was introduced in 1967!
- STRUCK IN FINE GOLD – These 32.69 mm Krugerrands are struck in one ounce of 91.7% (22 karat) gold.
- GRADED IN GEM PROOF CONDITION – Your 2019 South Africa One-Ounce Gold Krugerrand has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in gorgeous Gem Proof condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has graded your proof to be a First Releases (FR) coin, a designation that means your coin was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release. Your Krugerrand will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core.
- INCLUDES KEY MINT OFFICIAL’S SIGNATURE – Your 2019 South Africa One-Ounce Gold Krugerrand comes sonically sealed in a protective display holder with a label personally signed by Tumi Tsehlo, Managing Director of the South African Mint.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The South African Mint struck just 1,000 One-Ounce Gold Krugerrands Proofs in 2019.
Don't wait to claim this global phenomenon for your collection. Bring the 2019 South Africa One-Ounce Gold Krugerrand home to your collection now!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Pedigree||First Day Of Issue|
|Mint Name||South Africa Mint|
|Coin Weight||33.93 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|