Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 South Africa 1-oz Silver Krugerrand NGC MS69 First Releases - Black Core, Flag Label
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $29.95 $29.07
The 2019 Brilliant Uncirculated Silver Bullion Krugerrands Are Here!
The name "Krugerrand" has been synonymous with wealth, prosperity and riches for more than 50 years. First issued in 1967, the South African Gold Krugerrand holds the title of being both the world’s first modern gold bullion coin – AND the most widely traded gold coin on the planet, inspiring similar gold bullion series around the globe. However, while other countries had produced silver versions of their bullion coins, collectors had only dreamed of owning official Krugerrand coins as pure silver bullion coins . . . that is, until now!
Now you can own one – or more – of these 2019- One-Ounce Silver Bullion Krugerrands – struck by the award-winning South African Mint in a full ounce of 99.9% fine silver. This silver bullion coin bears the same design as the original gold coin – former South African President Paul Kruger on one side and the iconic Springbok antelope on the other.
Your 2019 South Africa One-Ounce Silver Krugerrand has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series. In addition, NGC has also certified your One-Ounce Silver Krugerrand to be a First Releases (FR) coin, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. Also, the population of coins labeled First Releases is only a fraction of the total mintage. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder and encapsulated with a black display core and an exclusive South African Flag label.
Don’t miss your chance to own this dazzling coin. Whether you've already brought a Silver Krugerrand home to your collection or you've been waiting to make one your own, now is the perfect time to join the party! But don't wait much longer – based on past history these coins will not last long. Bring a 2019 Brilliant Uncirculated Silver Bullion Krugerrand home to your collection now!
- FAMOUS KRUGERRAND DESIGN STRUCK IN SILVER – South Africa’s famous Gold Krugerrand is now available as a silver bullion coin and features the same iconic designs! It’s just the second year this popular coin has been available as a Brilliant Uncirculated bullion coin!
- STRUCK IN ONE OUNCE OF HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – These large 38.7 mm Krugerrands has been struck in a troy ounce of 99.9% silver
- LEGAL TENDER SILVER BULLION – Although silver Krugerrands are 1 Rand legal tender in South Africa, as bullion coins they carry no monetary face values other than their weight in silver.
- GRADED IN NEAR-PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2019 South Africa One-Ounce Silver Krugerrand has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has graded your One-Ounce Silver Krugerrand to be a First Releases (FR) coin, a designation that means your coin was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of the coin’s release. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core and encapsulated with an exclusive South African Flag label.
Don't wait to claim this global phenomenon for your collection. Bring a 2019 Silver Bullion Krugerrand home to your collection now!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||South Africa Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.107 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|