Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 South African 1-oz Silver Krugerrand NGC MS70 First Day of Production - Black Core, Tumi Signed Label
One of the World’s Most Hotly Anticipated Silver Bullion Coins Returns!
When the South African Krugerrand celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2017, the coin world rejoiced at the release of the very first Silver Krugerrand proof coin. In 2018, the mint followed up with its first-ever Brilliant Uncirculated Silver Krugerrand. Both of these releases received an enthusiastic greeting, and now the Silver Krugerrand is back once again!
You can secure this eternal symbol of wealth and prosperity struck in a full Troy ounce of highly-pure 99.9% fine silver. Even more spectacularly, each coin I this offer comes certified by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being a First Day of Production (FDP™) coin, meaning they were among the first of this year’s mintage to fall from the presses. In addition, NGC has graded these coins to be in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. Finally, each coin has been sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core an exclusive label personally signed by South African Mint Director Tumi Tsehlo!
Only 2,789 of these 2019 One-Ounce Silver Krugerrands will be issued with the coveted FDP designation. Hurry and get yours before they sell out!
- FAMOUS KRUGERRAND DESIGN STRUCK IN SILVER – South Africa’s famous Gold Krugerrand is now available as a silver bullion coin and features the same iconic designs with South African President Paul Kruger on one side and the iconic Springbok antelope on the other.
- STRUCK IN ONE OUNCE OF PURE SUILVER – These large 38.7 mm Krugerrands are struck in an ounce of 99.9% silver.
- GRADED IN PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2019 South Africa One-Ounce Silver Krugerrand has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF PRODUCTION CERTIFICATION – NGC has graded your Silver Krugerrand to be a First Day of Production (FDP) coin.
- INCLUDES KEY MINT SIGNATURE – Each coin in this offer has been specially encapsulated in an acrylic holder with a black display core and an exclusive label personally signed by South African Mint Managing Director Tumi Tsehlo.
- LOW POPULATION REPORT – According to NGC population reports, just 2,789 of these 2019 One-Ounce Silver Krugerrands will be issued with the coveted FDP designation.
Don't wait to claim this global phenomenon for your collection. Bring the 2019 Silver Bullion Krugerrand home to your collection now!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Pedigree||First Day of Production|
|Mint Name||South Africa Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.107 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|