Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Tuvalu $1 1-oz Silver Akiane Prince of Peace NGC MS70
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $89.95 N/A
This product DOES NOT allow the following payment options: Bank Wire GM or Split Pay .
Is This the Real Face of Jesus?
When she was eight years old, Akiane Kramarik painted Prince of Peace, a masterpiece identified as the real face of Jesus by Colton Burpo, whose near-death experience as a child resulted in visions of Heaven. This story has been retold in the book and film Heaven is for Real. Now, with Akiane’s blessing, Australia’s prestigious Perth Mint has produced exclusive coins depicting her portrait of Christ in full color. Each coin is $1 Tuvalu legal tender and contains one Troy ounce of 99.99% fine silver.
This is a worldwide exclusive release and your 2019 Prince of Peace One-Ounce Silver Coin will come graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70a) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. IN addition, each coin comes with a certificate of authenticity detailing the story of Akiane and her painting.
For many people around the world, Akiane’s painting has brought peace and comfort, the mark of a true masterpiece. Add one of these pure silver treasures to your own collection – or order several to give as gifts to mark special occasions like Easter, First Communion and Confirmation. It’s sure to be a thoughtful gift to anyone on your list!
- TRIBUTE TO ONE OF THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR PAINTINGS – Conceived and painted by artist Akiane Kramarik, the Prince of Peace is one of the world’s most popular paintings. A full-color image of that painting graces the reverse of this coin while the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II is featured on the obverse along with the country of issue, weight, silver purity, year date and denomination.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – Each 2019 Prince of Peace Silver Coin is struck in one ounce of highly-pure 99.99% fine silver.
- RECTANGULAR LEGAL-TENDER COINAGE – These Each 2019 Prince of Peace One-Ounce Silver Coins are one dollar legal tender in the South Pacific island nation of Tuvalu. Each comes as a 27 x 47 mm rectangular coin.
- GRADED IN PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2019 Prince of Peace One-Ounce Silver Coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70a) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended.
- EXCLUSIVE AVAILABILITY – These Prince of Peace One-Ounce Silver Coins were struck with the approval and blessing of artist Akiane Kramarik and are available exclusively through GovMint.com and its marketing partners.
The Prince of Peace painting can now be yours as a colorized legal-tender coin. Add this numismatic masterpiece to your collection today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||Perth Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.103 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|
|Dimensions||47.6 x 27.6 mm|