Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Tuvalu $1 1-oz Silver Bart Simpson™ Proof
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ Was
$79.95$67.96 Was $77.59$65.96
Ay, Caramba! America’s Favorite Troublemaker Stars on Officially-Licensed Simpsons Coin!
From making prank phone calls to plotting the destruction of his elementary school, Bart Simpson™ is television’s quintessential bad boy, a brat who’s basically drawn the blueprint on how to be a juvenile delinquent! So, while parents and educators everywhere have bemoaned his mischievous, rebellious, misunderstood and potentially dangerous behavior, fans of the hit Fox Television show The Simpsons™ have been holding their sides in laughter ever since Bart pulled his first craptacular stunt more than 30 years ago.
To pay tribute to the timeless appeal of The Simpsons, Australia’s world-renowned Perth Mint is releasing a five-coin series of silver proofs each paying tribute to a different member of the family in full color. The second coin in the series is this fabulous Bart Simpson Proof featuring everyone’s favorite troublemaker acting up outside of the Kwik-E-Mart.
Officially licensed by Fox, this coin is struck in 99.99% pure silver and is legal tender in the South Pacific Island nation of Tuvalu. The 2019 Tuvalu Bart Simpson One-Ounce Silver Proofs available in this offer were expertly crafted by the mint from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields.
The longest-running primetime scripted show in television history, The Simpsons was created by Matt Groening and originally aired in 1987 as 30-second shorts on The Tracey Ullman Show. Two years later, the dysfunctional clan premiered in its own regular series. Now, 30 years later, you can celebrate with Bart and the rest of the crazy Springfieldians on this irreverent coin release that’s destined to be a fan favorite. But you’d better be quick – just 5,000 of the coins will ever be released. So, don’t get bent, just get this 2019 Tuvalu Bart Simpson One-Ounce Silver Proof. Order yours today!
- LATEST RELEASE IN THE SIMPSONS CHARACTER SERIES – To celebrate 30 years of The Simpsons, Australia’s Perth Mint is releasing a five-coin set of proofs that pays tribute to different members of the family in full color. The second coin in this series depicts Bart Simpson. The coin’s obverse shows the Ian Rank-Bradley effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – Each Bart Simpson Silver Proof was struck at Australia’s prestigious Perth Mint in one ounce of 99.99% pure silver
- LEGAL TENDER – These Bart Simpson One-Ounce Silver Proofs are $1 legal tender in the South Pacific island nation of Tuvalu.
- GORGEOUS PROOF CONDITION – Your 2019 Tuvalu Bart Simpson One-Ounce Silver Proof was expertly crafted by the mint from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide limited edition for the 2019 Tuvalu Bart Simpson One-Ounce Silver Proof has been set at only 5,000.
Coin collectors and fans of The Simpsons will both be scrambling for this coin. if you’re a fan of Bart Simpson or know someone who is, this is an absolute must-have! Don’t have a cow, Man, just click one of these collectible coins to your cart while they’re still available!
THE SIMPSONS TM & © 2019 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||Perth Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.107 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|