Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Tuvalu $1 1-oz Silver Homer Simpson NGC MS70 First Day of Issue - Pacific Rim Label
This product DOES NOT allow the following payment options: Bank Wire GM or Split Pay .
Everyone’s Favorite Animated Oaf Stars On His Own Silver Bullion Coin
He’s held jobs as a teacher, an astronaut, a singer, a monorail conductor, a chauffeur, a bodyguard, a snowplow driver, and many, many others; but what Homer Simpson™ is best remembered for being is the lazy and incompetent safety inspector for the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. The star of the long-running hit Fox Television series The Simpsons™, Homer is now also the star of his own silver bullion coin.
Struck buy Australia’s award-winning Perth Mint and officially licensed by Fox Television, this coin captures the pure essence of Homer Jay Simpson, the dim-witted patriarch of the Simpson family. The design shows Homer getting bonked on the head by his favorite food staple: a donut. The donut, which is missing a bite, forms the “O” in Homer’s famous expression of failure: “D’OH!” It’s a delightfully comical design captured in a full ounce of highly-pure 99.99% silver.
In addition, your 2019 Tuvalu One-Ounce Silver Homer Simpson Coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. Plus, NGC has graded your Homer Simpson coin to be a First Day of Issue (FDI) release, meaning it was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository by the release date or on the business day within 24 hours of the official release date. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive Pacific Rim label.
Those of us who follow Homer’s antics know that Homer would be quite smart if he didn't have a crayon stuck in his brain. But despite his short temper and violent outbursts, he has been at the center of the longest-running primetime scripted show in television history. The Simpsons was created by Matt Groening and originally aired in 1987 as 30-second shorts on The Tracey Ullman Show. Two years later, the dysfunctional clan premiered in its own regular series.
Now, 30 years later, you can celebrate the magnificence that is Homer on this irreverent coin release that’s destined to be a fan favorite. But you’d better be quick – the Perth Mint struck just 25,000 of these coins and they’ve already been announced as being sold out at the mint! D’Ohn’t miss out; order yours today!
- AMERICA’S FAVORITE OAF – Staring on Fox Television’s animated comedy The Simpsons for 30 years, Homer Simpson is one of the most popular characters on television. He’s depicted uttering his catchphrase, “D’OH!” with his favorite food staple – a donut – serving as the “O.” The coin’s obverse is quite the opposite, featuring the regal portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – Each 2019 Tuvalu Homer Simpson Coin was struck by Australia’s prestigious Perth Mint in a full ounce of highly-pure 99.99% silver.
- LEGAL-TENDER COINS – These 2019 Tuvalu One-Ounce Silver Homer Simpson Coins are $1 legal tender in the island nation of Tuvalu.
- GRADED IN PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2019 Tuvalu One-Ounce Silver Homer Simpson Coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – NGC has graded your Homer Simpson coin to be a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive Pacific Rim label.
- LIMITED WORLDWIDE EDITION – The maximum worldwide limited edition for these coins has been set at just 25,000 and has been announced as being sold out at the mint.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED – These coins are officially licensed by Twentieth Century Fox, as can be seen on the coin’s reverse
Coin collectors, silver stackers and fans of The Simpsons will both be scrambling for this coin. if you’re a fan of Homer Simpson or know someone who is, this is an absolute must-have! Put down that tasty donut and click one of these collectible coins to your cart while they’re still available
THE SIMPSONS TM & © 2019 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.
All Rights Reserved
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Pedigree||First Day Of Issue|
|Mint Name||Perth Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.107 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|