Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Tuvalu $1 1-oz Silver Homer - The Simpson's™ NGC PF70UC First Releases
Da-Ohn’t Miss Out On This Officially-Licensed Simpsons Coin!
When a guy’s personal mantra is, “Trying is just the first step towards failure!” it would seem that following his every move would be counterintuitive. But that’s exactly what fans of the hit Fox Television show The Simpsons™ have done ever since Homer Simpson™, the dim-witted patriarch of the Simpson family, uttered his first “Da-Oh!” more than 30 years ago.
To pay tribute to the timeless appeal of The Simpsons, Australia’s world-renowned Perth Mint is releasing a five-coin series of silver proofs each paying tribute to a different member of the family in full color. The first coin in the series is this fabulous Homer Simpson Proof featuring the lazy breadwinner indulging in one of his favorite pastimes; enjoying a frosty Duff Beer outside Moe’s Tavern. Officially licensed by Fox, this coin is struck in 99.99% pure silver and is legal tender in the South Pacific Island nation of Tuvalu.
The 2019 Tuvalu Homer Simpson One-Ounce Silver Proofs available in this offer have been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition, a distinction that means these perfectly-graded proofs will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has graded Proofs to be First Releases (FR) coins, a designation that means they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of their release.
The longest-running primetime scripted show in television history, The Simpsons was created by Matt Groening and originally aired in 1987 as 30-second shorts on The Tracey Ullman Show. Two years later, the dysfunctional clan premiered in its own regular series. Now, 30 years later, you can celebrate with Homer and the rest of the crazy Springfieldians on this irreverent coin release that’s destined to be a fan favorite. But you’d better be quick – just 5,000 of the coins will ever be released so Da-Ohn’t miss out; order yours today!
- FIRST RELEASE IN THE SIMPSONS CHARACTER SERIES – To celebrate 30 years of The Simpsons, Australia’s Perth Mint is releasing a five-coin set of proofs that pays tribute to different members of the family in full color. The first coin in this series depicts Homer Simpson. The coin’s obverse shows the Ian Rank-Bradley effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – Each Homer Simpson Silver Proof was struck at Australia’s prestigious Perth Mint in one ounce of 99.99% pure silver
- LEGAL TENDER – These Homer Simpson One-Ounce Silver Proofs are $1 legal tender in the South Pacific island nation of Tuvalu.
- GRADED IN PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2019 Tuvalu Homer Simpson One-Ounce Silver Proof has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has graded your Homer Simpson Silver Proof to be a First Releases (FR) coin, a designation that means it was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide limited edition for the 2019 Tuvalu Homer Simpson One-Ounce Silver Proof has been set at only 5,000.
Coin collectors and fans of The Simpsons will both be scrambling for this coin. if you’re a fan of Homer Simpson or know someone who is, this is an absolute must-have! Put down that tasty doughnut and click one of these collectible coins to your cart while they’re still available!
THE SIMPSONS TM & © 2019 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||Perth Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.107 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|