Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Tuvalu $1 1-oz Silver Lunar Porky Pig Proof
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $79.95 $77.59
Th-Th-Th-That’s All Folks!
Little-known fact: When Porky Pig™ made his screen debut in the1935 animated short I Haven’t Got a Hat, it was released during the Chinese Lunar Year of the Pig, Now, 84 years later, 2019 is once again the Year of the Pig, so why not celebrate with one of the world’s most famous pigs with this silver dollar struck by Australia’s world-renowned Perth Mint.
Issued on behalf of the island nation of Tuvalu, this Porky Pig Silver Dollar is struck in one-ounce of highly-pure 99.99% fine silver. Fittingly, it features the famous image seen at the end of every Looney Tunes cartoon – Porky exploding out of the end slate and struggling through the words “That’s all, Folks!” as brilliantly stammered by the unforgettable voice talents of Mel Blanc. The image is even more dynamic because Porky has been fully colorized from his pink little snout down to his adorable red tie. The rest of the silver dollar features a beautiful Proof finish, with frosty details and mirrored fields.
Officially licensed by Warner Bros., the 2019 Tuvalu Porky Pig One-Ounce Silver Proof is strictly limited to just 5,000 pieces. Each will come in its original Perth Mint packaging and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity. Be sure to secure yours soon before we’re forced to utter Porky’s immortal catch phrase to our customers – only this time it’ll be, “Sorry, Folks. Th-Th-Th-That’s All!”
- PORKY PIG ON HIS OWN COIN – Porky Pig is at his stammering and stuttering best on this coin. He’s depicting in full color bursting through the end slate beneath the words “That’s all, folks!” The effigy of Queen Elizabeth II is featured on the obverse.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED BY WARNER BROS. – These cartoon-themed coins are officially licensed by Warner Bros.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – Each Porky Pig Silver Coin is struck by Australia’s Perth Mint in one ounce of highly-pure 99.99% silver.
- LEGAL-TENDER COINS – These 2019 Tuvalu Porky Pig One-Ounce Silver Coins are one dollar legal tender in the island nation of Tuvalu. Tuvalu is about halfway between Hawaii and Australia and is known for its beautiful beaches and the abundant sea life in its reef
- GORGEOUS PROOF CONDITION – Your 2019 Tuvalu $1 Porky Pig One-Ounce Silver Coin will come in gorgeous proof condition, meaning it was expertly crafted by the mint from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields.
- LOW WORLDWIDE LIMITED EDITION – The worldwide limited edition for this coin has been set at just 5,000.
Celebrate the Year of the Pig with the world’s most popular porcine personality. Secure your 2019 Tuvalu $1 Porky Pig One-Ounce Silver Proof today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||Perth Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.107 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|