Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019-W $1 1-oz Silver American Eagle Congratulations NGC PF70UC First Day of Issue
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $199.00 $193.13
$99.50 / month
Give a Shining Round of Applause with This 2019 Silver Eagle Proof!
Each year, the U.S. Mint releases a small mintage of special “Congratulations” Silver Eagles proving once again that there’s no better way to celebrate life’s greatest moments than with America’s favorite Silver Dollar. Now you can secure one of the U.S. Mint’s specially-issued “Congratulations” Silver Eagles struck by the West Point Mint as a spectacular proof coin.
The 2019 One-Ounce Silver Eagle “Congratulations” Proofs available in this offer will be graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded proof will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended! In addition, NGC has graded your proof to be a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin, meaning it was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository by the release date or on the business day within 24 hours of the official release date. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a special label designating it as a “Congratulations” release from the U.S. Mint.
Struck in one troy ounce of highly-pure 99.9% silver, this legal tender one dollar coin showcases the best of American artistry and craftsmanship. Adolph A. Weinman's classic Walking Liberty graces one side while John Mercanti's heraldic eagle stands guard over the other. It’s a coin of lasting beauty that is sure to be appreciated for years to come.
- WEINMAN'S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . . – Adolph A. Weinman's iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH JOHN MERCANTI'S HERALDIC EAGLE! – This coin's stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle was created by designer John Mercanti -- the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The craftspeople of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into beautiful pieces of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2019 American Silver Eagle is $1 United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse where it is engraved with the words ONE DOLLAR.
- GRADED IN PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2019 One-Ounce Silver Eagle will be graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – NGC has graded your proof to be a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a special label designating it as a “Congratulations” release from the U.S. Mint.
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Pedigree||First Day Of Issue|
|Mint Name||West Point - W|
|Coin Weight||31.103 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|