Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019-W $1 1-oz Silver American Eagle Struck at West Point NGC MS69
Exclusive “Struck At” Silver Eagles
The U.S. Mint doesn’t issue bullion Silver Eagles with a mint mark—meaning collectors have no idea where their coins were struck! However, a recent discovery confirmed by the Department of the Treasury has allowed the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) to certify these near-perfect 2019-dated Mint State-69 (MS69) Silver Eagles with labels identifying them as being struck at the West Point Mint – placing them among the lowest mint population of the year!
A coin graded in Mint State-69 condition means that it is an almost-flawless coin showcasing an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series! Your coin will come sonically sealed in an acrylic case with a brown “Struck at West Point Mint” label.
- WEINMAN'S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . . – Adolph A. Weinman's iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH JOHN MERCANTI'S HERALDIC EAGLE! – This coin's stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle was created by designer John Mercanti – the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The craftspeople of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into beautiful pieces of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2019 Silver Eagle bullion coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse.
- BEAUTIFUL NEAR-PERFECT CONDITION – Your 2019-(W) Silver Eagle has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) to be in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition, a distinction that mean your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series! Your coin will come sonically sealed in an acrylic case with a brown “Struck at West Point Mint” label.
Silver Eagles like these are perennial favorites, usually flying out of our vaults as soon as they arrive! Whether you're new to the series, a diehard collector or a silver stacker looking to add to your reserve, this is your chance to secure the 2019 Silver Eagle struck at the West Point Mint for your very own. Don't wait – order yours today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Pedigree||Struck at West Point Mint|
|Mint Name||West Point - W|
|Coin Weight||31.103 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|