Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019-W $1 Silver American Eagle NGC PF70UC First Day of Issue - Black Core, WDC Mercanti Signed Label
Own One of Today’s Scarcest Silver Eagles!
First Authorized by Congress in 1986, the One-Ounce Silver Eagle has become an easy and affordable way for individuals to own silver for the last 33 years. While millions of these highly-pure silver bullion coins are struck annually, the Silver Eagles that savvy collectors desire the most are those judged to be perfect or near-perfect Proof or Mint State coins – officially certified by internationally recognized third-party grading services Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) and Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS).
Now you can choose from our extensive selection of American Silver Eagle dollars in the top grades available – including a wide range of distinctive core holders and exclusive labels personally signed by U.S. Mint notables!
The Silver Eagle available in this offer is a 2019-W proof struck at the West Point Mint. Not only has it been graded in perfect Proof-70 (PF70) condition, but NGC has also certified it as a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin – independent authentication that your coin was released by the mint during the premier day of the series' issue. Your proof will carry a location designation of Washington, D.C. (WDC) as verified by NGC. That means that this coin was picked up at the United States Mint Headquarters in Washington, D.C. on the very first day of issue! Your proof will be sonically sealed in an acrylic case with a black core insert – providing you the best in protection while giving you clear sightlines and perfect visual contrast for every beautiful detail. Finally, your coin’s label will also bear the coveted signature of John T. Mercanti, the U.S. Mint’s 12th Chief engraver and the designer of the coin’s reverse!
Not every coin receives this high grade or pedigree. In fact, this coin is even more elite. It’s from a small group of 2019 Silver Eagles that have been certified as PF70 FDI with a Mercanti-signed Washington, D.C. location label. Become part of the elite few who can say they own one of these superb coins and order now!
- ONE OF AMERICA’S MOST POPULAR COIN DESIGNS -- Adolph A. Weinman's iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle – where her exquisitely detailed beauty has remained ever since. It’s paired with a reverse design that features a stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle created by designer John Mercanti – the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The artisans of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into a beautiful piece of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2019 Silver Eagle bullion coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse.
- CERTIFIED FLAWLESS – Your coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) to be in perfect Proof-70 (PF70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly graded 2019 One-Ounce Silver Eagle Proof will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – In addition, your proof will be certified as a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin by NGC – independent authentication that your coin was released by the mint during the premier day of the series' issue. In addition, your proof will carry a location designation of Washington, D.C. (WDC) as verified by NGC. That means that this coin was picked up at the United States Mint Headquarters in Washington, D.C. on the very first day of issue!
- AN AUTOGRAPHED LABEL! – Your Silver Eagle will also be sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black core insert, giving you the best in protection while granting clear sightlines into every beautiful detail. Inside that holder, you'll find another phenomenal feature – a label hand-signed by the designer of the Silver Eagle's reverse, 12th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint John Mercanti!
Silver Eagles like these are perennial favorites, usually flying out of our vaults as soon as they arrive! Whether you're new to the series, a diehard collector or a silver stacker looking to add to your reserve, this is your chance to secure an immaculate 2019 Silver Eagle for your very own. Don't wait – order yours today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Pedigree||First Day Of Issue|
|Mint Name||West Point - W|
|Coin Weight||31.101 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|