Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019-W $1 Silver American Eagle NGC PF70UC Fun Show First Day of Issue - Black Core, Mercanti Signed Label
An Exclusive Silver Eagle You’re Sure to Have FUN With!
Collectors go wild each year when the U.S. Mint releases its annual flock of One-Ounce Silver Eagles. For those looking for a little more oomph in their Eagles, there are a variety of lower-mintage coins that take into account grade and release location designations. And now we’ve found the crème de le crème of these varieties with this One-Ounce Silver Eagle released at the 2019 FUN Show in Orlando, Florida.
Held January 10-13, 2019 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, the annual Florida United Numismatists (FUN) Convention kicked off the coin world’s new year with one of its most anticipated events. And just as the 2019 show opened its doors, the U.S. Mint began selling its 2019 Proof Silver Eagles. In addition to Philadelphia, Denver and Washington, D.C., the U.S. Mint made the site of the FUN Show in Orlando one of its locations where collectors could purchase the coins! In fact, these coins are of the very first coins the U.S. Mint sold on the release day making them the first of the first!
Not only did we secure 250 of these gorgeous coins, each struck at the West Point Mint, but we had them graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) and received them all back in in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition, a distinction that means each perfectly-graded proof has ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. What’s more, NGC also certified each as a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin – independent authentication that these Silver Eagles were released by the mint during the premier day of the series’ issue.
To make these coins even more exclusive, we took them to John T. Mercanti – the U.S. Mint’s 12th Chief Engraver and designer of the coin’s reverse – and had him sign the label for each coin. And the label? Why each label bears a FUN Show location designation, of course, further designating it as one of the best of the best of this year’s release!
First Authorized by Congress in 1986, the One-Ounce Silver Eagle has become an easy and affordable way for individuals to own silver for the last 34 years. Not every coin receives this high grade or pedigree. As we mentioned earlier, just 250 of these elite coins will ever be available – and we have them all! Order now and become part of the select few who can say they own one of these superb coins!
- ONE OF AMERICA’S MOST POPULAR COIN DESIGNS – Adolph A. Weinman's iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle – where her exquisitely detailed beauty has remained ever since. It’s paired with a reverse design that features a stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle created by designer John Mercanti – the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The artisans of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into a beautiful piece of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2019 Silver Eagle bullion coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse.
- CERTIFIED FLAWLESS – Your coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) to be in perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly graded 2019 One-Ounce Silver Eagle Proof will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
- FUN SHOW & FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – In addition, your proof will be certified as a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin by NGC – independent authentication that your coin was released by the mint during the premier day of the series' issue. In addition, your proof will carry a FUN Show location designation as verified by NGC. That means that this coin was picked up at the United States Mint boot at the FUN Show in Orlando, Florida on the very first day of issue!
- AN AUTOGRAPHED LABEL! – Your Silver Eagle will also be sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a label autographed- by the designer of the Silver Eagle's reverse, 12th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint John Mercanti!
This exclusive, low-mintage coin represents the peak of perfection for this year’s 2019-W One-Ounce Silver Eagle. Don’t let it escape your grasp; click one to your cart today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Pedigree||First Day Of Issue, Mercanti Signed|
|Mint Name||West Point - W|
|Coin Weight||31.101 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|