Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019-W $10 1/4-oz Gold American Eagle NGC PF70UC Early Releases - Eagle Label
Stunning Strikes in Gorgeous Gold!
Celebrating its 33rd anniversary in 2019, the American Eagle Gold Bullion Coin series is one of the most beloved of its kind. Artistically brilliant and perfectly collectible, each yearly release from the United States Mint commands the attention of buyers around the world. Especially desired are the magnificent proof-struck issues from the acclaimed West Point Mint in New York.
Traditionally, the annual amount of Gold Eagle Proofs struck is only a fraction of the number of uncirculated Gold Eagles produced each year at the Philadelphia Mint. Combine this limited mintage along with the Gold Eagle's elite status among collectors and you have a classic recipe for intense demand! Now, you have the chance to claim one of these Quarter Ounce Gold Eagle Proofs for your collection!
- THE ULTIMATE SAINT-GAUDENS CREATION . . . – These Quarter Ounce Gold Eagle Proofs exhibit a stunning design of Lady Liberty walking forward with focus and purpose, torch in one hand and olive branch in the other. Originally introduced on the famous 1907 $20 Double Eagle and born from collaboration between Augustus Saint-Gaudens and Theodore Roosevelt, this design reveals beautifully intricate details (like the U.S. Capitol building in the distance) with each viewing.
- . . . PAIRED WITH A PATRIOTIC FAMILY! – Featuring a male bald eagle carrying an olive branch to his family, sculptor Miley Busiek's design for the reverse continues to serve as a perfect modern companion to Saint-Gaudens' vision.
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD – The craftspeople of West Point are known for their exceptional proof-minting artistry. Each hand-selected quarter-ounce planchet of 91.67% pure gold is transformed into a work of art through multiple strikes from polished dies. In the end, each proof exhibits the Gold Eagle's time-honored designs with frosted, razor-sharp details that boldly rise from mirror-like fields.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Minted in gold mined in the United States with weight and content guaranteed by the U.S. government, each 2019 Quarter-Ounce Gold Eagle Proof is 10 dollars U.S. legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse.
- GRADED IN PERFECT CONDITION – Your coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), as being in flawless Proof-70 (PF70) condition a distinction that means your perfectly-graded proof will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended.
- KEY EARLY RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has graded your Gold Eagle to be an Early Releases (ER) coin, a designation that means your Gold Eagle was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a special American Eagle label.
Don't wait, though – these collectors' favorites have been tremendously popular in the past, and we're expecting them to barely touch the shelves in our vaults before they're sent out again! Put one (or several) in your cart now!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||West Point - W|
|Coin Weight||7.77 Grams - g|
|Weight||1/4 Ounce - oz|