Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019-W $100 1-oz Gold American Liberty High Relief NGC SP69 Enhanced Finish Early Releases
Lady Liberty Receives a Make-Over on 2019’s American Liberty Gold Series
When the U.S. Mint added American Liberty coins to its catalog of products in 2015, the series was meant to feature modern interpretations of Lady Liberty that embodied the ideals of freedom and equality. Today, that series is a popular program that serves as a showcase for some of the best and brightest designers in the Mint’s stable of young artists. And in 2019 the U.S. Mint took the series to new heights with this fantastic high relief gold coin!
Struck at the West Point Mint in a full ounce of 99.99% gold, this 2019 release is reminiscent of the Classic $10 Gold Indian issued from 1907 to 1933. The new design features Lady Liberty with a headdress made of 13 rays of light, symbolizing the free and creative spirit of the American people. The rays of the headdress separate the letters of LIBERTY engraved along the rim. The reverse depicts a bald eagle, its wings spread, and its talons extended as if it’s about to land.
The designs really stand out thanks to the incredible high relief and deep fields that allow the designs to pop even more spectacularly from the surface. In addition, your 2019-W American Liberty One-Ounce Gold High Relief Coin will come in its original Uncirculated finish with a smooth satin-like matte finish produced by a vapor blast process.
Plus, you 2019-W American Liberty High Relief Gold Coin will come graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Specimen-69 Enhanced Uncirculated Finish (SP69EF) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series. Although the Enhanced finish has some characteristics like those on Proof coins — for example, it contains selectively frosted areas and was struck more than one time – the Mint does not consider it a Proof coin. In addition, NGC has certified your American Liberty Gold Coin to be an Early Releases (ER) issue, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue.
With a maximum worldwide limited edition of just 50,000, the time to act is now if you want to guarantee that you’ll get one of these iconic gold mementos. Don’t miss out on owning this beautiful celebration of Lady Liberty; add it to your collection today!
- BREATHTAKING ALLEGORICAL DESIGN – The high-relief design features the allegorical figure of Lady Liberty with a headdress of 13 rays of light. The reverse features a bald eagle as it prepares to land.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD – Each Gold American Liberty High Relief Coin was struck at the West Point Mint in a full ounce of highly pure 99.99% (24-karat) gold.
- UNITED STATES LEGAL TENDER – These 2019-W American Liberty One-Ounce Gold High Relief Coins are $100 legal tender in the United States.
- GRADED IN NEAR-PERFECT CONDITION – Your 2019-W American Liberty High Relief Gold Coin will come graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Specimen-69 Enhanced Finish (SP69EF) condition.
- KEY EARLY RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified your American Liberty High Relief Gold Coin to be an Early Releases (ER) issue.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The edition limit for this coin has been set at just 50,000.
Don’t miss your chance to get this stunning gold treasure. These will go fast so order your 2019-W American Liberty High Relief Gold Coin now!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||West Point - W|
|Coin Weight||31.108 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|