Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019-W 25¢ America the Beautiful War in the Pacific National Historical Park Quarter NGC MS67 w/Gold Star Label
Guam ATB Coin Is Part of First Quarter Series to Feature “W” Mint Mark!
The America the Beautiful (ATB) quarter series has proven extremely popular since it began back in 2010. For those who have been collecting from the start, each release has provided a new and exciting way to discover and appreciate all that America has to offer. For the 2019 release the U.S. Mint has boosted interest in the series to all-new level!
To stimulate heightened awareness in coin collecting, the West Point Mint is striking 2 million America the Beautiful quarter dollars for each of the five sites designated for commemoration in 2019: Massachusetts, the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Texas and Idaho. These quarter dollars are the FIRST to bear the W Mint mark of the West Point Mint!
What’s more, the Mint produced 1.85 billion quarters for circulation in 2018, meaning that this special release from the West Point Mint amounts to less than 1% of the entire mintage! Plus, the coins were shipped to the Denver and Philadelphia Mints and then mixed with the production of those two mints and distributed at 29 other points across the county thereby spreading them far and wide.
It’s no stretch to say that the 2019-W quarters have created something of a frenzy among collectors and dealers who are eagerly searching through thousands upon thousands of coins in a nationwide treasure hunt for the elusive West Point coins. But have no fear – you don’t have to sift through the candy wrappers and paper clips in your pocket to find this year’s quarters; we’ve done all the work for you!
We’ve managed to rescue a small hoard of 2019’s Guam War in the Pacific National Historical Park Quarter meant for circulation and had them certified and graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), one of the world’s leading third-party grading services! And here’s the good news: Each coin available in this offer has been graded by NGC as being in stunning Superb Gem Uncirculated Mint State-67 (MS67) condition! Plus, each will also come encapsulated in an acrylic holder with an exclusive West Point Gold Star label.
The War in the Pacific National Historical Park in Guam quarter is a perfect example of a coin that presents collectors with a scene of America’s history that would likely be overlooked otherwise. Released on the 75th Anniversary of the Battle of Guam, it depicts determined American troops scrambling ashore at Asan Bay in Guam, their LVT-2 Amtrac Amphibious Vehicle in support just to the right.
As one of five America the Beautiful Coins that will be issued this year, this 2019-W War in the Pacific National Historical Park Quarter will be available for only so long. The grade and luster of coins like these will only decline further while they remain in general circulation. Add one to your collection now before it’s too late!
- FIRST-EVER QUARTER SERIES TO FEATURE “W’” MINT MARK – The 2019-W War in the Pacific National Historical Park Quarter is a world’s first as it represents the first time the famous “W” mint mark of the West Point Mint has ever appeared on a quarter series.
- THE LATEST IN THE "AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL" SERIES – This 2019-W War in the Pacific National Historical Park Quarter is the third issue of 2019 and the 48th overall in the America the Beautiful series, which began in 2010.
- STUNNING NATURAL SCENERY – The design features American forces coming ashore at Asan Bay. It also displays the words “WAR IN THE PACIFIC,” “GUAM,” “2019” and “E PLURIBUS UNUM.”
- UNITED STATES LEGAL TENDER – Each America the Beautiful coin is twenty-five cents legal tender in the United States.
- GRADED IN STUNNING UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in stunning Superb Gem Uncirculated Mint State-67 (MS67) condition. It will also come encapsulated in an acrylic holder with an exclusive West Point Gold Star label.
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Composition||Copper-Nickel - CuNi|
|Mint Name||West Point - W|
|Coin Weight||5.67 Grams - g|