Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019-W Lincoln Cent NGC PF69 RD UCAM First Day of Issue +2019-S United States Proof Set NGC Gem Proof First Day of Issue
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $99.00 $96.08
2019 Proof Set Gives Special Treatment to the Lincoln Cent’s 110th Anniversary
2019 Marks the 110th anniversary of the Lincoln Penny. First issued to mark the centennial anniversary of President Abraham Lincoln’s birth it was an instant success. The Lincoln Penny is now the longest-running design in United States Mint history! To pay tribute to the popular little coin, the U.S. Mint is including a special Premium Penny Proof struck at the West Point Mint as an extra coin in its standard Proof Sets. It marks the first time that the West Point Mint has struck a 1-cent coin!
The 2019-W Lincoln Cents available in this offer will come graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Proof-69 Ultra Cameo (PF69UC) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series. In addition, NGC has graded these pennies to be First Day of Issue (FDI) coins, meaning they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository by the release date or on the business day within 24 hours of the official release date.
Additionally, NGC has certified it as a Red (RD) penny, a designation that really locks down its status as a high-grade coin. Traditionally, a Red designation is applied to high-grade copper pennies that retain at least 95 percent of their original red color on their surfaces. NGC also used the RD designation for modern proof and Mint State pennies as well.
The 2019-W Lincoln Cent is a fitting addition to this year’s U.S. Proof Sets that are struck at the San Francisco Mint. Every day, Americans exchange billions of dollars in small transactions, buying everything from lunch to newspapers with small coins that range in value from one cent to $1. The transactions are so much a part of people’s routines that they typically take for granted the coins used as mediums of exchange. This is unfortunate given the stunning artistry that goes into American currency, even in the smallest values. This 2019 U.S. Proof Set gives collectors the chance to appreciate this artistry just as it was intended on coins with stunning proof finishes.
- FEATURING ALL COINS FOR CIRCULATION – This 2019-S U.S. Proof Set consists of each of the ten coins to be released for circulation in 2019. This includes a Native American dollar and five America the Beautiful quarters.
- INCLUDES 2019-W PREMIUM PENNY PROOF – Released to celebrate the 110th anniversary of the Lincoln Penny, this coin is the first 1-cent coin ever struck at the West Point Mint. It will be packaged separately. It will come graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in near-perfect Proof-69 Ultra Cameo (PF69UC) First Day of Issue (FDI) Red (RD) condition.
- PHENOMENAL PROOF FINISHES – Each coin in the 2019-S U.S. Proof Set has a stunning proof finish that brings out every detail in its design.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each coin in this set is legal tender in the United States. Five of the coins are America the Beautiful quarters. The others are a dollar, a half dollar, a dime, a nickel, and a penny.
- ORIGINAL MINT PACKAGING – These coins come in their original packaging from the U.S. Mint. This includes two display pieces, one of which is used for the quarters and the other of which is used for the other coins.
- ONE YEAR ONLY MINTAGE – This set will only be struck in 2019. After that, it will never again be issued.
While each of the ten coins in this U.S. Proof Set is beautiful in its own right, the five one-year only America the Beautiful quarters are certainly the highlights. These coins constitute the tenth year of the series. United States territories feature prominently, with the Northern Mariana Islands and Guam represented, while coins from state parks in Massachusetts, Texas and Idaho round out the five. If you are looking for a way to appreciate the stunning, often overlooked designs of America’s circulated coinage, don’t miss your chance to own this 2019 U.S. Proof Set. Order yours now!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Condition||Graded, Proof, Gem Proof|
|Grade||GEM PROOF, PF69 RD UCAM|
|Pedigree||First Day Of Issue|
|Denomination||0.01, 0.05, 0.10, 0.50, 1.00|
|Mint Name||San Francisco - S, West Point - W|
|Coin Weight||31.07 Grams - g|