Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019-S $1 Silver Eagle NGC PF69UC ANA Show Release w/Black Core
A San Francisco Silver Eagle Proof Released at ANA Money Fair in Chicago!
First Authorized by Congress in 1986, the One-Ounce Silver Eagle has become an easy and affordable way for individuals to own silver for the last 33 years. While millions of these highly pure silver bullion coins are struck annually, the Silver Eagles that savvy collectors desire the most are those in gleaming Proof condition.
The Proof version of this spectacular coin has always featured razor-sharp details and impressive mirrored finishes. They are struck in the thousands compared to the millions for the bullion editions. And now you can order the 2019 proof version specially struck at the San Francisco Mint. If you’ve already acquired the 2019 Silver Eagle Proof struck at the West Point Mint and want to complete your collection, you’ll want to get one of these coins ASAP due to the fact that they are struck in smaller quantities than their counterparts from West Point. That’s why you’ll need to act fast because who knows how long before these coins disappear into hands of other eager collectors!
This 2019-S American Silver Eagle Proof has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in nearly flawless Proof-69 Ultra Cameo (PF69UC) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless proof will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series! In addition, the coins available in this offer were all released at the American Numismatic Association’s (ANA) 2019 World’s Fair of Money show held August 13-17 in Chicago. Each will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core.
Silver Eagles like these are perennial favorites, usually flying out of our vaults as soon as they arrive! Whether you're new to the series, a diehard collector or a silver stacker looking to add to your reserve, this is your chance to secure an immaculate 2019 Silver Eagle for your very own. Don't wait – order yours today!
- ONE OF AMERICA’S MOST POPULAR COIN DESIGNS – Adolph A. Weinman's iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle – where her exquisitely detailed beauty has remained ever since. It’s paired with a reverse design that features a stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle created by designer John Mercanti – the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The artisans of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into a beautiful piece of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2019 Silver Eagle bullion coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse.
- GRADED IN NEAR-PERFECT CONDITION – Your coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in nearly flawless Proof-69 Ultra Cameo (PF69UC) condition.
- ANA SHOW RELEASE – These 2019-S American Silver Eagle Proofs were released at the ANA’s 2019 World’s Fair of Money Show held in August 2019 in Chicago. Each comes sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core.
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||San Francisco - S|
|Coin Weight||31.103 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|