Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019-W $50 1-oz Burnished Gold American Eagle NGC MS70 First Day of Issue w/Black Core & Eagle Label
The 2019 Burnished Gold Eagles Are Here!
Ever since their debut in 2006, the Burnished $50 Gold Eagle has consistently been one of the scarcest Gold Eagles in the flock! Struck specifically for collectors by the West Point Mint, Burnished Gold Eagles are created from specially prepared 22-karat gold blanks that give each coin a distinctive smooth, matte-like surface, as well as razor-sharp details and blazing luster.
No wonder Eagle fans around the world snap them up in short order every year they’re issued!
But some are bound to be disappointed. Just 5,853 Burnished Gold Eagles were struck in 2017, compared the millions of their regular-issue counterparts. That’s why you can expect that this year’s 2019 –dated mintage of 10,000 coins will be in demand once again – particularly those bearing the coveted First Day of Issue (FDI) designation.
And now you can get a jump on the competition – and be first in line for 2019’s top-graded coins. Your 2019-W One-Ounce Burnished Gold American Eagle will come graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
In addition, your Burnished Gold Eagle will be certified as a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin by NGC, meaning that it was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository by the release date or on the business day within 24 hours of the official release date. Your coin will be sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core and a special American Eagle label – providing you the best in protection while giving you clear sightlines and perfect visual contrast for every beautiful detail.
Don’t wait – order your 2019 Burnished Gold Eagles now!
- THE ULTIMATE SAINT-GAUDENS CREATION . . . – These One Ounce Gold Eagle Proofs exhibit a stunning design of Lady Liberty walking forward with focus and purpose, torch in one hand and olive branch in the other. Originally introduced on the famous 1907 $20 Double Eagle and born from collaboration between Augustus Saint-Gaudens and Theodore Roosevelt, this design reveals beautifully intricate details (like the U.S. Capitol building in the distance) with each viewing.
- . . . PAIRED WITH A PATRIOTIC FAMILY! – Featuring a male bald eagle carrying an olive branch to his family, sculptor Miley Busiek's design for the reverse continues to serve as a perfect modern companion to Saint-Gaudens' vision.
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD – The craftspeople of West Point are known for their exceptional proof-minting artistry. Each hand-selected one ounce planchet of 91.67% pure gold is transformed into a work of art through multiple strikes from polished dies. In the end, each proof exhibits the Gold Eagle's time-honored designs with frosted, razor-sharp details that boldly rise from mirror-like fields.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Minted in gold mined in the United States with weight and content guaranteed by the U.S. government, each 2019 One-Ounce Gold Eagle Proof is $50 U.S. legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse.
- GRADED IN PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2019-W One-Ounce Burnished Gold American Eagle will come graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that your Burnished Gold Eagle is a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic case with a black display core and an American Eagle label.
- EXTREMELY LIMITED QUANTITIES – The U.S. Mint has set the edition limited for the 2019-W One-Ounce Burnished Gold American Eagle coins at just 10,000.
Be first in line to get the 2019-W One-Ounce Burnished Gold American Eagle! Only 10,000 Burnished $50 Gold Eagles will be struck so don’t wait – reserve yours now at GovMint.com!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Pedigree||First Day Of Issue|
|Mint Name||West Point - W|
|Coin Weight||33.93 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|