Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2020 Barbados $5 1-oz Silver Shapes of America Moose High Relief Proof-Like
Forget Bullwinkle – THIS is the Moose That Should Be In Your Collection
Located in the turquoise-colored waters of the Caribbean Sea nearly 600 miles southeast of Puerto Rico, Barbados is famous for its picture-perfect scenery, powdery sand beaches and exciting nightlife. And now, thanks to a coin series that’s just as exotic as the nation itself, Barbados is also a hot spot for collectors seeking to add something unique to their collections.
The Silver Shapes of America series of high relief coins captures the most famous wildlife of North American with gorgeous tactile designs and coins that feature an actual cut-out silhouette of each featured animal. Struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% fine silver, this Proof-Like coin depicts a Bull Moose, which can weigh up to 1,500 pounds and stand nearly seven feet at its shoulders making it the largest member of the deer family.
A close-up profile of a Moose against a backdrop of a scenic mountainous landscape dominates the design, which also features an inset of the Silver Shapes of America series logo. The spectacular high relief of this 50 mm coin is perfectly balanced by the sharp cut-out that captures a Moose and its distinctive antlers foraging for food. The coin’s obverse shows the Barbados Coat of Arms, country, date, denomination and a pattern of wavy lines. The coin will come housed in its official government packaging consisting of a beautiful mint box accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Just 7,500 of these legal-tender $5 coins will be minted for worldwide release so if you want this Moose to trot into your collection, you had better add it to your cart today before they’re all gone!
- UNIQUE CUT-OUT DESIGN HIGHLIGHTS AMERICAN ANIMAL-THEMED SERIES – This remarkable coin was struck in high relief depicting a North American Moose. The unique design also features a cut-out silhouette of a Moose foraging for vegetation to eat. The coin’s obverse shows the Barbados Coat of Arms, country, date, denomination and a pattern of wavy lines.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Shapes of America Moose High Relief Coin was struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% silver and measures 50 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL TENDER IN BARBADOS – These One-Ounce Silver Shapes of America Moose High Relief Coins are $5 legal tender on the island of Barbados, an independent British Commonwealth nation located in the eastern Caribbean.
- GLEAMING PROOF-LIKE CONDITION – Even though your 2020 Barbados One-Ounce Silver Shapes of America Moose High Relief Coin wasn’t struck as a proof, its brilliant and reflective finish has earned it a “Proof-Like” designation.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide edition limit for the 2020 Barbados One-Ounce Silver Shapes of America Moose High Relief Proof-Like Coin has been set at just 7,500.
Celebrate the North American Moose with the 2020 Barbados One-Ounce Silver Shapes of America Moose High Relief coin. Just 7,500 were minted so order yours now!
|Year of Issue||2020|
|Relief Type||High Relief|
|Coin Weight||31.103 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|