Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2020 Barbados $5 1-oz Silver Shapes of America Orca High Relief Proof-Like
This Silver Shapes of America Orca Coin is a Real “Killer”
Located in the turquoise-colored waters of the Caribbean Sea nearly 600 miles southeast of Puerto Rico, Barbados is famous for its picture-perfect scenery, powdery sand beaches and exciting nightlife. And now, thanks to a coin series that’s just as exotic as the nation itself, Barbados is also a hot spot for collectors seeking to add something unique to their collections.
The Silver Shapes of America series of high relief coins captures the most famous wildlife of North American with gorgeous tactile designs and coins that feature an actual cut-out silhouette of each featured animal. Struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% fine silver, this Proof-Like coin depicts the Orca – the famous “Killer Whale” of North America’s arctic waters and the largest member of the dolphin family.
A close-up profile of an Orca against a backdrop of a scenic arctic seascape dominates the design, which also features an inset of the Silver Shapes of America series logo. The spectacular high relief of this 50 mm coin is perfectly balanced by the sharp cut-out that captures an Orca breaching the surface of its glacial waters. The coin’s obverse shows the Barbados Coat of Arms, country, date, denomination and a pattern of wavy lines. The coin will come housed in its official government packaging consisting of a beautiful mint box accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Just 7,500 of these legal-tender $5 coins will be minted for worldwide release so if you want the Orca to swim into your collection, you had better click one into your cart today before they’re all gone!
- UNIQUE CUT-OUT DESIGN HIGHLIGHTS AMERICAN ANIMAL-THEMED SERIES – This remarkable coin was struck in high relief depicting an Orca “Killer Whale.” The unique design also features a cut-out silhouette of an Orca surfacing along a scenic glacier seascape. The coin’s obverse shows the Barbados Coat of Arms, country, date, denomination and a pattern of wavy lines.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Shapes of America Orca High Relief Coin was struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% silver and measures 50 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL TENDER IN BARBADOS – These One-Ounce Silver Shapes of America Orca High Relief Coins are $5 legal tender on the island of Barbados, an independent British Commonwealth nation located in the eastern Caribbean.
- GLEAMING PROOF-LIKE CONDITION – Even though your 2020 Barbados One-Ounce Silver Shapes of America Orca High Relief Coin wasn’t struck as a proof, its brilliant and reflective finish has earned it a “Proof-Like” designation.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide edition limit for the 2020 Barbados One-Ounce Silver Shapes of America Orca High Relief Proof-Like Coin has been set at just 7,500.
Celebrate the elegant beauty of the Killer Whale with the 2020 Barbados One-Ounce Silver Shapes of America Orca High Relief coin. Just 7,500 were minted so order yours now!
|Year of Issue||2020|
|Relief Type||High Relief|
|Coin Weight||31.103 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|