Let This Harry Potter Dumbledore Silver Proof Cast Its Spell on You
Arguably the world’s most powerful wizard, Albus Dumbledore is not only the headmaster at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he’s also the mentor to Harry Potter, the central character in author J.K. Rowling’s popular book and film series about the teenaged wizard — a franchise that has an estimated worth of $25 billion!
Enigmatic, smart, powerful and quick-witted, Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore helped guide Harry Potter from childhood to adulthood with kind gestures and words of wisdom. Now you can be a part of Dumbledore’s world thanks to a coin series dedicated to all things Harry Potter. Struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% silver, this coin is the third release in the Harry Potter series that pays tribute to the characters and locations in the Harry Potter film series. Dumbledore’s bearded face gazes from the surface of the coin as he wields his magic wand. As a final touch, Fawkes, Dumbledore’s magical phoenix, rests on his shoulder.
In addition, each coin in this magical series was struck at the prestigious New Zealand Mint in gorgeous Gem Proof condition, meaning they were expertly crafted from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields. The detail is so sharp and clear you’ll want to fly to Hogwarts and learn a lesson or two in casting spells from the master wizard himself!
Each coin comes beautifully presented in its original government packaging consisting of a custom-designed wooden display case and accompanied by a Harry Potter-themed Certificate of Authenticity. With just 5,000 coins minted for the entire world, however, these enchanting treasures are sure to vanish in short order. Make sure that one of the coins that disappears from our vault reappears in your collection!
- LATEST RELEASE IN HARRY POTTER COIN SERIES – Depicting Dumbledore, this coin is the third release in the Harry Potter series that pay tribute to iconic characters and locations in the Harry Potter film series. The coin’s obverse features the royal portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Silver Harry Potter Dumbledore Proof was struck at the New Zealand Mint in a Troy ounce of highly pure 99.9% silver and measures 40 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL-TENDER COINS – These One-Ounce Silver Harry Potter Dumbledore Proofs are $2 legal tender in Niue, a small island nation in the South Pacific Ocean.
- GORGEOUS GEM PROOF CONDITION – Your 2020 Niue One-Ounce Silver Harry Potter Dumbledore Proof was crafted from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce frosted details rising over mirror-like fields.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide limited mintage for this proof has been set at 5,000. Each coin in this offer will come in a custom-designed wooden display case and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
The time is now to say, “Accio, Dumbledore Silver Coin!” With just 5,000 of these highly collectible proof coins available, you’d better speak that magical phrase now before a bunch of other Muggles scoop them all up!