Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2020-W $1 1-oz American Silver Eagle NGC PF70UC First Releases w/Silver Foil Core
34 Years of Stunning Silver Soars into 2020 with a Flawless Silver Eagle
Why is the American Silver Eagle one of the most collected coins in the world? Is it because of its United States provenance and guaranteed silver purity? Or maybe it's due to its 34 years of history, originating in the Reagan administration as a way to spur private silver ownership? Perhaps it’s a result of the coin's stunning combination of Adolph A. Weinman's classic Walking Liberty with John Mercanti's heraldic eagle? There's only one clear answer: it's because of all of those reasons – and more!
No matter why you love collecting American Silver Eagles or how you've come to appreciate them, we have the 2020 Silver Eagles that are right and ready for your collection. Whether you love them for their art or for their metal (or both!) we have a special offering of this classic beauty struck at the U.S. Mint’s branch mint at West Point and graded by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded proof will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended.
In addition, NGC has graded your proof to be a First Releases (FR) coin, a designation that means it was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a special silver foil display core.
- WEINMAN'S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . . – Adolph A. Weinman's iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH JOHN MERCANTI'S HERALDIC EAGLE! – This coin's stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle was created by designer John Mercanti -- the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The craftspeople of the West Point Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into beautiful pieces of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2020 American Silver Eagle is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse.
- PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2020 One-Ounce Silver Eagle has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has graded your proof to be a First Releases (FR) coin. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a special silver foil display core.
Silver Eagles like these are perennial favorites, usually flying out of our vaults as soon as they arrive! Whether you're new to the series, a diehard collector or a silver stacker looking to add to your reserve, this is your chance to secure these 2020 Silver Eagles in near-perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo condition for your very own. Don't wait – order yours today!
|Year of Issue||2020|
|Mint Name||West Point - W|
|Coin Weight||31.101 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|