U.S. Mint’s Gold Buffalo Returns for a 15th Year!
There’s no mistaking that rumbling sound you hear. It’s emanating from the United States Mint and it signals the return of the Mint’s spectacular Gold Buffalo coins!
James Earle Fraser’s Iconic Design
In 2006, the Gold Buffalo was introduced as the very first highly pure 99.99% fine gold coin series to be struck by the United States Mint. Now in its 15th year of production, the Gold Buffalo continues to capture imaginations with its time-honored James Earle Fraser design.
From coins to ingots and beyond, gold comes in many forms. However, sometimes a design is so iconic, so ahead of its time yet reverent of the past, that it transforms the gold it graces into an object well beyond the sum of its parts. Instead of a piece of precious metal, you can hold a true work of historic American artistry in your hand. THIS is the legacy of the American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coin.
High-Grade “First” Gold Buffalo Coins
Each 2021 One-Ounce Gold Buffalo in this offer has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections — showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has certified that these Gold Buffalos are First Day of Issue (FDI) coins, a designation that means they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository by the release date or on the business day within 24 hours of the official release date. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. Also, the population of coins labeled First Day of Issue is only a fraction of the total mintage. Each will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a special FIRST DAY OF ISSUE gold label that features a dynamic “1st” logo.
And now, you can bring this stunning 2021 One-Ounce Gold Buffalo home to your collection! Avoid the “Buffalo Stampede” that collectors and gold buyers will create for these coins and click one to your cart today!
- FRASER’S BELOVED CREATION . . .— Using the original design created for the 1913-1938 Buffalo Nickel, James Earle Fraser’s stoic Native American portrait and standing bison look even more vivid and detailed when struck on a larger gold canvas that measures 32.7 mm in diameter. (Original Buffalo Nickels measured only 21 mm in diameter.) In addition, the textured fields on both sides add incredible gravity and contrast.
- . . . EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD! – The craftspeople of the West Point Mint are acclaimed for their skill and attention to detail. It’s this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of highly pure 99.99% fine gold into a breathtaking work of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2021 One-Ounce Gold Buffalo Bullion Coin is 50 dollars U.S. legal tender, as seen on the coin’s reverse.
- GRADED IN PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2021 One-Ounce Gold Buffalo has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that your Gold Buffalo is a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin, independent authentication that your coin was released by the mint during the premier day of the series’ issue. It will come housed in an acrylic holder with a special “1st” label.
These American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coins are not sold directly to the general public – you can only purchase them through a U.S. Mint-authorized buyer like GovMint.com. Due to their high purity and numismatic value, Gold Buffalos consistently experience high demand from both goldbugs and collectors. With history as our guide, we see our supply of 2021 Gold Buffalos selling out quickly. Don't wait; secure one – or several – of these 2021 American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coins today!