Celebrate The Year of the Ox With An Adorable Colorized Coin
After a tumultuous 2020 racked by pandemics, wildfires, earthquakes and more, a return to a slower-paced life is a much needed respite. And what could better represent a slow and steady life than the Ox. The second sign in the Chinese Lunar Calendar, the Ox is a powerful and balanced animal that always find a way to get back on its feet even during difficult times. What better symbol could be depicted for 2021? And that’s just the image you’ll find on this Year of the Ox Colorized Silver Proof from China!
Colorful Baby Ox Sets The Tone for 2021
Struck in 30 grams of highly pure 99.9% fine silver, this delightful coin showcases an adorable baby ox in full color. The sweet little thing seems more interested in checking out its tail than with bestowing blessings for the new year as it prances across the surface of the coin in shades of orange, red, blue, yellow and black. The coin’s obverse features China’s national emblem, year date, and the words “Year of the Ox” in Mandarin Chinese.
Each 2021 China Thirty-Gram Silver Year of the Ox Colorized Proof was expertly crafted by the world-famous China Mint from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields. Each will also come beautifully housed in an official mint box and accompanied by a mint-issued Certificate of Authenticity.
Chinese Demands Means Few of the Coins are Available
Though the 30-gram Silver Colorized Year of the Ox Proof has a limited edition of 200,000, it’s anticipated that most of this mintage will be quickly absorbed by China’s domestic market. In fact, we were only able to get our hands on 100 pieces — a number well short for the thousands of customers we market China-themed collectibles to each year.
Those born during the Year of the Ox are thought to be dependable, patient and are take pride in maintaining good interpersonal relationships. With 2021 being the Year of the Ox, there’s no time like the present to obtain this intriguing limited-edition proof that celebrates one of the zodiac’s most popular animals. Order yours now before our supply runs out!
- COLORIZED YEAR OF THE OX COIN – This commemorative proof features a colorized representation of an adorable baby ox. The coin’s obverse shows China’s national emblem, the year date and the words “Year of the Ox” in Mandarin Chinese.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Year of the Ox Colorized Proof was struck in 30 grams of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and measures 40 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL TENDER IN CHINA – These 2021 China Thirty-Gram Silver Year of the Ox Colorized Proofs are 10 Yuan legal tender in the People’s Republic of China.
- GORGEOUS PROOF CONDITION – Your 2021 China Thirty-Gram Silver Year of the Ox Colorized Proof was crafted from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce frosted details rising over mirror-like fields.
- LIMITED WORLDWIDE RELEASE – The 2021 China Thirty-Gram Silver Year of the Ox Colorized Proof is limited to a mintage of 200,000 — most of which is absorbed by the collector market in China.
Few of these 2021 China Thirty-Gram Silver Year of the Ox Colorized Proofs ever make it out of China. Don’t get left out in the cold; secure one now before our supply runs out!