Add a Shot of Dinomania To Your Collection
Dinosaurs have always been popular, especially among children who used their sand boxes to recreate the prehistoric world of these extinct thunder lizards. But “dinomania” really took off following the release of the 1993 film Jurassic Park that brought these terrifying creatures to life. Today, the Jurassic World film franchise has grossed more than $5 billion over the course of five feature films. It’s also spawned several coin releases, including this magnificent coin that features new minting technology that’s sure to appeal to coin collectors and film fans alike.
A Coin That’s Everything it’s Cracked Up to Be
Struck in two full ounces of highly pure 99.9% fine silver, this spectacular coin features the trademark image of the Jurassic Park and Jurassic World films: the fossilized skull of a Tyrannosaurus Rex! This big boy did more than his fair share of damage wreaking havoc on the scientists who attempted to create an amusement park populated with creatures cloned from dinosaur DNA. And, with the next installment in the franchise, Jurassic World: Dominion, slated to hit theaters in 2022, demand for this coin is sure to be intense.
Variety of Minting Techniques
This coin also features several minting techniques that makes it a remarkable offering that you will not want to miss. It starts with a never-before-seen technique that gives it a unique “cracked” appearance, with dents and chips designed to look like a crumbling artifact befitting the theme of the films. Next, it was carefully struck in superb High Relief with a concave field upon the surface of a coin for maximum contrast with the devices. Finally, it was specially treated with a unique antiqued finish. Typically, a hand process, the antique finish not only gives extra depth to the designs, it also means that no two coins are exactly alike. It also means that this extra layer allows you to handle the coin without damaging it.
Released on behalf of Niue, a small island nation in the South Pacific Ocean, this $5 legal-tender coin will come in its original government packaging that consists of a colorful Jurassic World themed box. But you must be quick; just 500 pf these coins have been authorized for worldwide release. Get yours now before our entire allotment becomes extinct!
- TRIBUTE TO POPULAR FILM FRANCHISE – This coin features the trademark image of the Jurassic Park and Jurassic World films, which is a fossilized T-Rex dinosaur. A never-before-seen technique gives the coin a unique “cracked” appearance, fitting the theme of the films. The effigy of Queen Elizabeth II appears on the obverse.
- HIGH RELIEF DESIGN – This coin has been carefully struck in superb High Relief condition that gives added depth and dimension to its already exciting design.
- STRUCK IN HIGH PURE SILVER – Each Jurassic World Cracked High Relief Coin was struck in two ounces of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and measures 40 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL-TENDER COIN – These 2021 Niue Two-Ounce Silver Jurassic World Cracked High Relief Coins are $5 Legal tender in Niue, a small island nation in the South Pacific Ocean.
- SPECIAL ANTIQUED FINISH – Your 2021 Niue Two-Ounce Silver Jurassic World Cracked High Relief Coin features a unique antique finish, which provides an extra layer to the coin that allows handling of the coin without damaging it.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide limited for the 2021 Niue Two-Ounce Silver Jurassic World Cracked High Relief Coin has been set at only 500.
Don’t miss your chance to get the 2021 Niue Two-Ounce Silver Jurassic World Cracked High Relief Antiqued Coin. Order yours now before they’re all gone!