Add The Luck Of The Pharaohs To Your Collection
In 1999’s classic comedy-horror-adventure film, The Mummy, the scarab beetle is a vicious little insect that gorges itself on its victim’s internal and external organs, resulting in a most painful demise. But the truth of the matter, however, is that ancient Egyptians looked upon the scarab beetle as a sign of good fortune and even used an emblem of it as the representation of the sun god, Re. So widespread was this belief that ancient Egyptians commonly wore ornamental scarabs as good luck charms. And now you can add the luck of the pharaohs to your collection thanks to this exquisite Silver Ruby Scarabaeus coin!
A Dazzling Miniature Work Of Art
More than a coin, this piece is like a miniature work of art. Struck in two full ounces of highly pure 99.9% silver, it depicts a Scarabaeus in bold gold and red colors rising from the surface of this high relief coin. Much like a Saint Christopher’s Medal, ornaments like this would have journeyed with travelers throughout Mesopotamia and the Eastern Mediterranean where Egyptian scarabs were readily exchanged in trade during ancient times. And, to give these pieces a hint of that ancient era, each coin available here has been coated with a unique antiqued finish. Typically applied by hand, that means no two coins are exactly alike! To complete the dazzling design, each coin has also been augmented with three triangulated ruby inserts, one at the top of the beetle design and two flanking it at the bottom! The rubies are undeniably beautiful and seem to dance with the light of campfires that burned centuries ago!
Small Mintage For this Flawless Uncirculated Coin
Each and every element of the design comes in crystal-clear focus thanks in no small part to its high grade. In fact, each coin available here has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Uncirculated Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means these perfectly-graded coins have ZERO imperfections — showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended.
In addition, NGC has further pedigreed these 2021 Niue Two-Ounce Silver Ruby Scarabaeus Colorized Antiqued Coins with a First Releases (FR) certification, a designation that means they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of their release. Each will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder and encapsulated with a special Pacific Rim Label. Plus, your coin will come beautifully displayed in a wooden presentation box and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Hurry: Small Mintage Means These Coins May Not Last Long
Released on behalf of Niue, a small island nation in the South Pacific Ocean that sits between Tonga, Samoa, and the Cook Islands, this legal tender $5 coin has a miniscule mintage of just 500 coins. That incredibly small mintage is not destined to last for long no matter how lucky you are! So, don’t press your luck; secure the 2021 Niue Two-Ounce Silver Ruby Scarabaeus Colorized Antiqued Coin for your collection today!
- EGYPT’S SYMBOL OF GOOD LUCK – This coin pays tribute to the Scarabaeus — the scarab beetle, a symbol of good luck in Egyptian folklore. The coin features a colorized high relief design of a Scarabaeus on the reverse while the coin’s obverse features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- INCLUDES RUBY INSERTS – Augmenting this coin are three triangulated ruby inserts, one at the top of the beetle design and two flanking it at the bottom.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Silver Ruby Scarabaeus Colorized Coin was struck in two full ounces of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and measures 50 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL TENDER – These Two-Ounce Silver Ruby Scarabaeus Colorized Antiqued Coins are $5 legal tender in Niue, a small island nation in the South Pacific Ocean.
- UNIQUE ANTIQUED FINISH – This 2021 Niue Two-Ounce Silver Ruby Scarabaeus Colorized Coin has been given a unique antiqued finish. Typically applied by hand, this mean that no two coins are exactly alike.
- PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2021 Niue Two-Ounce Silver Ruby Scarabaeus Colorized Antiqued Coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has further pedigreed this coin with a First Releases (FR) certification, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. It will come in an acrylic holder with a special Pacific Rim Label.
- VERY LOW EDITION LIMIT – The maximum edition limit for this Your 2021 Niue Two-Ounce Silver Ruby Scarabaeus Colorized Antiqued Coin has been set at just 500.
Add the Egyptian symbol of good luck to your collection with this 2021 Niue Two-Ounce Silver Ruby Scarabaeus Coin. Quantities are extremely limited, so order yours now!