Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019-W $1 1-oz Silver Burnished Eagle NGC MS70 Early Releases Mercanti-Jones Signed 2-pc Set
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $229.00 $222.24
$114.50 / month
The 2019 Burnished Silver Eagles Have Landed!
Since 1986, the United States Mint has released Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition bullion Silver Eagles every year. And, with the understandable exception of 2009, annual Silver Eagle Proofs have always followed close behind. However, there's one type of Silver Eagle that has a far fewer collective mintage than either one above – the Burnished Silver Eagle. Struck from specially burnished planchets, these Silver Eagles are perennial collector favorites – that is, when they see the light of day! First introduced in 2006, the Burnished Silver Eagle saw three years of production before taking a pause in 2009 and 2010 due to The Great Recession. Minting resumed in 2011 and has been going strong since. Now, the 2019 Eagles have landed!
A Magnificent Matte Finish Meets Legendary Design in This Two-Coin Set!
Each legal-tender one dollar 2019 Burnished Silver Eagle in this match-graded two-coin set features the classic combination of Adolph A. Weinman's Walking Liberty and John Mercanti's Heraldic Eagle – a stunning pairing that BU and Proof Silver Eagles have featured for decades. However, the artisans at the West Point Mint add a special dimension to this time-tested standard. Each one ounce blank of 99.9% pure silver is specially burnished, giving the finished Silver Eagle a smooth matte finish. In addition, the coin is also struck with a special "W" mintmark, unlike the BU Silver Eagle. It all comes together in a spectacular coin that your collection can't be without!
Awesome Additions Make This Eagle Irresistible!
Your legal-tender one dollar U.S. 2019 Burnished Silver Eagle also includes these fantastic features:
- Each of your coins will be match-graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) to be in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coins will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
- In addition, NGC has certified that each of your Burnished Silver Eagles is an Early Releases(ER) coin – meaning that they were among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of the series' 2019 issue.
- Your Burnished Silver Eagles will be sonically sealed in acrylic cases with white core inserts – providing you the best in protection while giving you clear sightlines and perfect visual contrast for every beautiful detail.
- Finally, all of the unique characteristics of your Burnished Silver Eagles will be described in detail on the acrylic cases' labels, one of which will come hand-signed by Elizabeth Jones, the 11th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint. Appointed by President Ronald Reagan in 1981, Elizabeth oversaw the creation and launch of the Silver Eagle series in 1986! The other will come hand-signed by the designer of the Silver Eagle's reverse, 12th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint John Mercanti!
While recent production numbers for BU Silver Eagles can be measured in tens of millions, average Burnished Silver Eagle mintages usually count in the low 100,000s. Combine those figures with this Silver Eagle's superb finish and you can see why these coins don't take up residence in our vault for long. Don't wait – make this 2019 Burnished Silver Eagle set yours today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||West Point - W|
|Coin Weight||31.101 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|