Cast Your Eyes On This First-Ever Panda Set from China
Each year China’s insanely popular Panda series unveils a new, one-year-only design. In 2020, the coin continued the theme started in 2019 that depicts the life cycle of a panda by featuring an adorable cub. Acquiring one of these coins is the high-water mark for many collectors each year, but now that mark has just risen a skosh higher with this set that pairs for the first time ever a panda coin along with its official resin cast!
The first half of this set is a 2020 Gold Panda struck in 30 grams of highly pure 99.9% fine Gold. The design features a playful baby panda bear gleefully stuffing bamboo leaves into its mouth — an image that is sure to melt every collector’s heart! The obverse displays the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven. It is encircled by the phrase “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese along with the 2020 year date.
This coin is so pristine that it has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means this perfectly-graded coin has ZERO imperfections — showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has further certified that this coin was struck at China’s Shenyang Mint and is a First Releases (FR) piece, meaning it was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository by the release date or on the business day within 24 hours of the official release date.
The second half of this groundbreaking two-piece set an official resin cast of the 2020 Panda reverse. Before a coin can be struck, the dies must be produced. And before the dies can be produced, a cast of the design must be created and sent to the mint. This set is an authentic government issue resin cast and bears an official China Gold Coin Incorporation (CGCI) overprint. This cast also comes certified by NGC as being in Gem Uncirculated condition.
The icing on the top of the numismatic cake is the addition of the designer’s signature. Both the coin’s label and the back of the resin cast have been personally signed by respected artist Song Lina. It’s a fantastic addition that further elevates this set into the upper echelon of the Panda series.
This a worldwide exclusive release. China Panda Resin Casts are typically reserved for government officials or dignitaries within China. They were not intended for distribution in the United States, and this is the first time that they have been allowed to leave Chinese soil for release in a foreign market! Only 1,000 of these casts have been released, so don’t miss your chance to secure one of these rarely seen pieces for your personal collection!
- A HEARTWARMING ONE-YEAR-ONLY DESIGN! – The 2020 Gold Panda design features a playful baby panda bear gleefully stuffing bamboo leaves into its mouth. The Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests located in Beijing’s Temple is shown on the coin’s obverse along with the date and the inscription of “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese.
- 30 GRAMS OF HIGHLY PURE GOLD! – These coins were struck in 30 grams of highly pure 99.9% pure Gold and measure 32 mm in diameter.
- CHINA LEGAL TENDER – Each 2020 Thirty-Gram Gold Panda is 10 Yuan legal tender in China, as seen right underneath the Panda’s profile on the coin’s reverse. Flip the coin over and you’ll see the date, the inscription of “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese.
- GRADED IN PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2020 Gold Panda has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that the Gold Panda coin in this set is a First Releases (FR) piece, independent authentication that it was released during the premier day of the series’ issue.
- OFFICIAL RESIN CAST – The second piece of this set is an authentic government issue resin cast of the 2020 Panda reverse. It bears an official China Gold Coin Incorporation (CGCI) overprint and comes certified by NGC as being in Gem Uncirculated condition.
- MINT-IDENTIFIED PANDAS – This coin has been sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a mint-identifying label that shows it was struck at the China Mint’s Shenyang facility.
- SIGNED BY THE COIN’S DESIGNER – The mint identification label encapsulated with each Gold Panda and the back of the resin cast have been personally signed by the coin’s designer, Song Lina.
- EXCLUSIVE AVAILABLITY – This is a worldwide exclusive release and the first time that a China Panda Resin Cast has been allowed to leave Chinese for release in a foreign market. Only 1,000 of these casts have been released.
Don’t miss out on this chance to acquire a spectacular piece of China’s Panda Coin Series. Reserve your 2020 China Gold & Cast Two-Piece Panda Set today!
For More Info, click here https://www.govmint.com/resincast