Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 $5 1/10th-oz Gold Eagle NGC MS70 First Day of Issue Mercanti/Jones/Moy Black Core 3-Coin Set
Freshly Struck and Signed First Day of Issue 2019 Gold Eagles
Each year, millions of collectors wait anxiously for the release of the new Gold Eagles from the U.S. Mint – and the most affordable weight of them all is the Tenth-Ounce Gold Eagle, struck in 91.7% (22 karat) gold. Each coin is $5 official legal tender in the United States and comes backed by a government guarantee.
This set brings together three of these coins, each certified by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coins will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has graded these coins to be First Day of Issue (FDI) coins, meaning they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository by the release date or on the business day within 24 hours of the official release date. In other words, not only are these coins flawless, even under magnification, but they were secured from the mint on the very first day of release!
Best of all, each Gold Eagle in this set comes sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core, giving you the best in protection while granting clear sightlines into every beautiful detail. Inside that holder, you'll find another phenomenal feature – a label signed by a legend in the coin world. One will be signed by John Mercanti, the 12th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint; another signed by Elizabeth Jones, the 11th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint; and a third signed by Edmund Moy, the 38th Director of the U.S. Mint.
The general public can’t purchase 2019 Tenth-Ounce Gold Eagles like these directly from the U.S. Mint. Only approved bullion distributors can buy them directly from the source. Fortunately, GovMint.com is your connection to buy these beautiful bullion coins! But don’t wait – only 200 of these sets have been assembled and since this popular series has always been a perennial hit with collectors and goldbugs alike, we don’t expect our supply to last for long. Make these Gold Eagles part of your collection today!
- THE ULTIMATE SAINT-GAUDENS CREATION . . .—These Tenth-Ounce Gold Eagles exhibit a stunning design of Lady Liberty walking forward with focus and purpose, torch in one hand and olive branch in the other. Originally introduced on the famous 1907 $20 Double Eagle and born from collaboration between Augustus Saint-Gaudens and Theodore Roosevelt, this design reveals beautifully intricate details (like the U.S. Capitol building in the distance) with each viewing.
- . . . PAIRED WITH A PATRIOTIC FAMILY! – Featuring a male bald eagle carrying an olive branch to his family, sculptor Miley Busiek's design for the reverse continues to serve as a perfect modern companion to Saint-Gaudens’ vision.
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD – The craftspeople of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It’s this talent that transforms each tenth-ounce planchet of 91.67% pure gold into a breathtaking work of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Minted in gold mined in the United States with weight and content guaranteed by the U.S. government, each 2019 Tenth-Ounce Gold Eagle bullion coin is five dollars U.S. legal tender, as seen on the coin’s reverse.
- GRADED IN PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Each of your 2019 Tenth-Ounce Gold Eagles in this three-piece set have been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coins will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – In addition, your Gold Eagle coins will be certified as First Day of Issue (FDI) coins by NGC – independent authentication that your coins were released by the mint during the premier day of the series' issue.
- AUTOGRAPHED LABELS! – Each Gold Eagle will also be sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core. The label encapsulated inside each holder was signed by a legend in the coin world. One will be signed by John Mercanti, the 12th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint; another signed by Elizabeth Jones, the 11th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint; and a third signed by Edmund Moy, the 38th Director of the U.S. Mint.
Don't wait; these collectors' favorites have been tremendously popular in the past, and we’re expecting them to barely touch the shelves in our vaults before they're sent out again! Put one of these sets in your cart now!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Pedigree||First Day Of Issue|
|Mint Name||Philadelphia - P|
|Coin Weight||3.39 Grams - g|
|Weight||1/10 Ounce - oz|