The 2020 Gold Pandas Are Here!
As the United States and China continue engage in a tit-for-tat escalation of raising tariffs on imports, the effects on the gold bullion market are beginning to take shape. Some distributors may drop out of the Panda market completely severely limiting collectors’ ability to acquire these popular coins. But never fear — we’ve still managed to secure a wide variety of Gold Panda coins and we’re making them available while our supplies last! And in this offering, you have the opportunity to get a spectacular set of Gold Pandas from China’s Shenyang Mint in a spectacular 3-Coin Mini Prestige Set!
Just as the United States has mints in Philadelphia, Denver, San Francisco and West Point that strike a portion of a coin’s overall mintage, China spreads its coins between several mints. The difference is that China does not add mint marks to its coins! It is only through a careful screening process that tracks which coins come from which mint that experts can determine the mint of origin — a process we have perfected through our close relationship with mint officials! Each coin in this set bears a label that identifies Shenyang as its mint of origin.
This set contains an 8-gram, 3-gram and 1-gram Gold Panda for a total of 12 grams of highly pure 99.9% gold. Each coin is official legal tender in the People’s Republic of China with denominations of 100 Yuan, 50 Yuan and 10 Yuan. These gleaming coins also feature the newest one-year-only design in the Panda series: a depiction of a tubby baby Panda happily munching on bamboo leaves. It’s a heart-melting image that’s off the charts on the cuteness scale!
The magnificent design is made even more adorable thanks to the skill and craftsmanship of the China Mint’s artisans. In fact, these coins are so pristine that each has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coins will have ZERO imperfections — showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
NGC has also certified that these Gold Pandas are First Releases (FR) coins, a designation that means your coins were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of their release. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later.
Plus, as an added feature, each mint-identifying label has been personally signed by artist Song Lina, the designer of the 2020 Panda coins! The coins will all come sonically sealed in acrylic holders with black display core inserts — providing you the best in protection while giving you clear sightlines and perfect visual contrast for every beautiful detail.
Only a limited number of these sets will ever be made available. Grab one for yourself now before they’re all gone!
- ONE-YEAR-ONLY DESIGN – These coins feature the latest one-year-only design in China’s immensely popular Panda series: A tubby baby Panda happily munching on bamboo leaves. The obverse depicts the familiar image the Temple of Heaven and the 2020 year date
- MINT-IDENTIFYING LABELS – This collection includes a 3-coin set from China’s Shenyang Mint and each coin comes encapsulated with an exclusive a mint-identifying label.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD – Each Gold Panda coin in the Mini Prestige Set has been struck in highly pure 99.9% gold — a total of 12 grams of pure gold.
- LEGAL TENDER IN CHINA – These coins range in denomination from 10 Yuan all the way up to 100 Yuan and are legal tender in the People’s Republic of China.
- PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Each Gold Panda coin in this 3-Coin Mini Prestige Set has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that these 2020 Gold Pandas are First Releases (FR) coins, meaning that they were among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue.
- SIGNED BY THE DESIGNER – Your coins will come sonically sealed in acrylic holders with mint-identifying labels that were personally signed by artist Song Lina, the designer of the 2020 Panda coins.
Only a limited number of Gold Pandas are available certified as flawless MS70 as well as First Releases and sealed with hand-signed mint-identifying labels. Click one of these sets to your cart right now!