Get Your 2021 Mint-Identified Silver Pandas!
Few coins today are as hot the annual China Silver Panda. And even though annual mintages have increased multiple times over the past few years to keep up with demand, collectors still can’t seem to get enough of the adorable one-year-only reverse design — and this year’s depiction of a mother Panda and her energetic offspring is an adorable image that’s off the charts on the cuteness scale!
And in this offer, you can secure not just one of these timeless Silver Pandas, but THREE complete three-piece sets featuring coins struck by each of the three mints that produce the coins in China. Each coin will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a mint-identifying label from each mint — Shenzhen (G), Shanghai (S) and Shenyang (Y). It’s like getting a complete set of American Silver Eagles from each U.S. branch mint! That’s three coins from each mint — nine coins in all!
Adorable One-Year-Only Design
The new 2021 design was created by Chinese coin designer Tong Fang. Ms. Tong’s design for the 2021 Panda coin features a mother panda and her growing cub as he explores his tree-climbing abilities — an absolutely heart-melting image that pays tribute to the special bond between mother and child! The obverse displays the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven. It is encircled by the phrase “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese along with the 2021 year date.
Flawless First Releases Coins Signed by the Coin’s Designer
Each coin was struck in 30 grams of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and bears a denomination of 10 Yuan, meaning it comes with a government-backed guarantee for weight, purity and legal-tender value. Plus, each coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coins will have ZERO imperfections — showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has certified that your Silver Pandas are First Releases (FR) coins, a designation that means they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of their release. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later.
To top it off, each coin has been sonically sealed in an acrylic capsule and encapsulated with an exclusive label personally signed by designer Tong Fang! Ms. Fang is renowned within the numismatic community for Chinese coin designs. In addition to 2021, she was officially chosen to design the Panda image for 2019, and will also be responsible for the 2023, and 2027 releases, as well.
Don’t miss your chance to secure three complete three-mint set of China’s 2021-dated 30-Gram Silver Pandas with mint-identifying labels. Order yours now!
- A HEARTWARMING ONE-YEAR-ONLY DESIGN! – This year’s Silver Panda design features a playful baby panda bear climbing in a bamboo tree while its mother watches from below. This delightful one-year-only image is among the most adorable designs the China Mint has ever released!
- MINT-IDENTIFIED PANDAS – This set includes nine coins — three from each mint that struck the coin: Shenzhen (G), Shanghai (S) and Shenyang (Y) and includes mint-identifying labels.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each coin in your 2021 China Silver Panda Three-Mint Set was struck in 30 grams of highly pure 99.9% silver and measure 40 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL-TENDER COINS – These coins are each 10 Yuan legal tender in the People’s Republic of China.
- PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Each coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASED CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that your Silver Pandas are First Releases (FR) coins, a designation that means your coin was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of the coin’s release
- PERSONALLY SIGNED BY PANDA COIN DESIGNER – Each coin available in this offer will come in an acrylic holder with a label that has been signed by the 2021 Panda coin designer, Tong Fang.
Only a limited number of sets like this are available graded and certified as being in flawless Mint State-70 First Releases condition. So, don’t wait; click one to your cart right now!