Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 $50 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Currency Set PMG 68 First Releases w/ASF Label
The Countdown is On for these Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Currency Sets
As the countdown for the Apollo 11 launch ticked down – 10… 9… 8… 7… – millions of people were glued to their television sets. When the clock reached zero, the powerful Saturn V Rocket ignited, propelling astronauts Neil Armstrong, Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin and Michael Collins towards the stars on an adventure that would forever change the way we think about space exploration.
Apollo 11 blasted off from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida on July 16, 1969 and 50 years to the date, the U.S. Mint and the Bureau of Printing and Engraving released an outstanding tribute set that commemorated the event like nothing else. The centerpiece of the set features an uncirculated Series 2013 $50 Federal Reserve note. In addition to its large $50 denomination that deftly corresponds to the 50th anniversary of the historic Apollo 11 moon mission, it includes a very special feature: Each serial number begins with the numbers “1969” – a unique attribute that further ties these notes into the moon landing that occurred on July 20, 1969!
Your 2019 $50 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Currency Set is among the highest graded sets available. In fact, Paper Money Guaranty (PMG) has assigned your set a near-perfect grade of Superb Gem Uncirculated 68, which is nearly indistinguishable from a 70. What’s more, PMG has certified that your set is a First Release (FR) set, meaning that it was received by PMG or a PMG-approved depository within 30 days of the first release of a new paper money issue. It will come with a special Astronaut Scholarship Foundation (ASF) label.
Just 6,000 of these sets will ever be released – an incredibly small number for such an historic event witnessed by millions of people around the world. With 2019 being the 50th anniversary of Apollo 11, you can bet these incredibly poignant and moving sets will not be around for long. Reserve yours now before they’re gone for good!
- APOLLO 11 50th ANNIVERSARY COMMEMORATIVE – This set pays tribute to 50th Anniversary of Apollo 11 successfully landing on the moon.
- LEGAL TENDER $50 BILL – The set Includes a $50 uncirculated note with a serial number beginning with “1969”.
- GRADED IN NEAR-PERFECT CONDITION – Paper Money Guaranty (PMG) has assigned your 2019 $50 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Currency Set a near-perfect grade of Superb Gem Uncirculated 68.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – PMG has certified that your set is a First Release (FR) set. It will come protected in a clear, acid-free polymer sleeve with a special Astronaut Scholarship Foundation (ASF) label.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – This edition limit for this set is just 6,000.
Commemorate the historic Apollo 11 moon landing with the 2019 $50 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Currency Set. Get yours now before they’re all gone!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Dimensions||6.14 x 2.61 in|