Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 China Gold Panda 5-pc Prestige Set NGC MS70 Shanghai Label w/Tong Fang Signature
2019 China Panda Shanghai Signature Prestige Sets!
First released in 1982 and building in popularity for more than 35 years, the China Mint's Gold Panda series has been exploding recently, making it the hottest world market of the last 10 years. Most collectors agree the Panda coins are one of the world’s most popular series, but just why is this superb selection of gold so sought after?
Is it because each is struck in highly pure 99.9% fine gold? Maybe it's because, since 2016, these coins have been issued in metric weights, setting themselves apart from other gold coins minted around the world? Perhaps it's due to the fact that until a few years ago Chinese citizens weren’t able to own precious metal coins and when that ban was lifted the collecting world saw a massive expansion. Of course, there is also the fact that each year brings a new one-year-only panda design! And with a design this heart-warming, featuring a mother panda holding her cub, the 2019 coins are sure to be another hot release around the world!
No matter what your reasons are, this is the perfect opportunity to bring a 2019 China Gold Panda home to your collection! And now you can acquire not one, but FIVE Gold Pandas in one incredible Prestige Set! You’ll get five different coins ranging from the petite 1-gram 10 Yuan Golda Panda all the way up to the large 30-gram, 500 Yuan Gold Panda and everything in between. The other coins include the 3-gram 50 Yuan, 8-gram 100 Yuan and 15-gram 200 Yuan Gold Pandas.
These Prestige Sets contain coins certified as coming from the Shanghai Mint – identified as the mint in China that strikes the fewest China Pandas. It’s estimated that a mere 15% of the 2019 mintage has been struck in Shanghai. Each coin will come encapsulated in an acrylic holder with an exclusive label that identifies it as having come from the Shanghai Mint.
In addition, each coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly graded 2019 Gold Pandas will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. Plus, each label has also been personally signed by 2019 Panda designer Tong Fang!
This is your chance to jump on these Pandas now before Chinese collectors grab them all for themselves. Don’t let this historic moment pass you by. Secure your flawless China Panda Shanghai Signature Set today!
- A CAPTIVATING DESIGN! – This year's Gold Panda design is a representation of motherly love as it features a doting mother Panda cuddling her adorable little cub. Set against a mountain background, this is one of the China Mint's most attractive designs to date!
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD! – Your Gold Pandas were each struck in highly-pure 99.9% fine gold.
- CHINA LEGAL TENDER – Each 2019 Gold Panda is legal tender in China, as seen right beside the Pandas on the reverse. The denominations in your set range from the 1-gram 10 Yuan coin all the way up to the 30-gram 500 Yuan coin. Flip each coin over and you'll see the date, the inscription of “People's Republic of China” in Chinese and an image of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests, located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven.
- CERTIFIED FLAWLESS – Your coins will come graded in Mint State-70 (MS70) condition by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), a distinction that means your perfectly graded 2019 Gold Pandas will have ZERO imperfections -- showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
- MINT-IDENTIFICATION LABELS SIGNED BY THE DESIGNER – Each coin in this five-piece set will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a label that identifies it as having come from the China Mint at Shanghai. In addition, each label was personally signed by 2019 Panda designer Tong Fang!
- A SERIES IN CONSISTENTLY HIGH DEMAND! – Like its predecessors, we're expecting these 2019 Gold Pandas to be tremendously popular both inside and outside of China. Considering the number of stateside Panda series fans, supplies in North America have the potential to be extremely tight as well!
Don't miss out on this chance to either continue your China Panda collection or to start a brand new chapter. Selections from the series tend to sell out quickly, so don't wait too long – add this 2019 China Gold Panda Five-Piece Prestige Set to your cart today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Denomination||10.00, 50.00, 100.00, 200.00, 500.00|
|Mint Name||Shanghai Mint|
|Coin Weight||1 Gram - g, 3 Grams - g, 8 Grams - g, 15 Grams - g, 30 Grams - g|
|Weight||1/40 Ounce - oz, 1/10 Ounce - oz, 1/4 Ounce - oz, 1/2 Ounce - oz, 1 Ounce - oz|
|Dimensions||10mm, 18mm, 22mm, 27mm, 32mm|