The 2020 Gold Pandas Are Here!
As the United States and China continue engage in a tit-for-tat escalation of raising tariffs on imports, the effects on the gold bullion market are beginning to take shape. Some distributors may drop out of the Panda market completely severely limiting collectors’ ability to acquire these popular coins. But never fear – we’ve still managed to secure a wide variety of Gold Panda coins and we’re making them available while our supplies last! And in this offering, you have the opportunity to get a complete set of Gold Pandas in a spectacular 5-Coin Prestige Set!
This set contains a 30-gram, 15-gram, 8-gram, 3-gram and 1-gram Gold Panda for a total of 57 grams of highly pure 99.9% gold. Each coin was struck at the China Mint and is official legal tender in the People’s Republic of China with denominations of 500 Yuan, 200 Yuan, 100 Yuan, 50 Yuan and 10 Yuan. These gleaming coins also feature the newest one-year-only design in the Panda series: a depiction of a tubby baby Panda happily munching on bamboo leaves. It’s a heart-melting image that’s off the charts on the cuteness scale!
The magnificent design is made even more adorable thanks to the skill and craftsmanship of the China Mint’s artisans. In fact, these coins are so pristine that each has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coins will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
NGC has also certified that these Gold Pandas are First Day of Issue (FDI) coins, a designation that means they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository by the release date or on the business day within 24 hours of the official release date. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. Also, the population of coins labeled First Day of issue is only a fraction of the total mintage.
Plus, as an added feature, each label has been personally signed by artist Song Ling, the designer of the 2020 Panda coins! The coins will all come sonically sealed in acrylic holders with black display core inserts – providing you the best in protection while giving you clear sightlines and perfect visual contrast for every beautiful detail.
Only a limited number of these will ever be made available. Grab one for yourself now before they’re all gone!
- ONE-YEAR-ONLY DESIGN – These coins feature the latest one-year-only design in China’s immensely popular Panda series: A tubby baby Panda happily munching on bamboo leaves. The obverse depicts the familiar image the Temple of Heaven and the 2020 year date
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD – Each Gold Panda coin in the Prestige Set has been struck in highly pure 99.9% gold – a total of 57 grams of pure gold.
- LEGAL TENDER IN CHINA – These coins range in denomination from 10 Yuan all the way up to 500 Yuan and are legal tender in the People’s Republic of China.
- PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Each Gold Panda coin in this 5-Coin Prestige Set has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that these 2020 Gold Pandas are First Day of Issue (FDI) coins, independent authentication that they were released by the mint during the premier day of the series’ issue.
- SIGNED BY THE DESIGNER – Your coins will come sonically sealed in acrylic holders with labels that were personally signed by artist Song Ling, the designer of the 2020 Panda coins.
Only a limited number of Gold Pandas are available certified as flawless MS70 as well as First Day of Issue and sealed with hand-signed labels. Click one of these sets to your cart right now!